Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Why would you knowingly spend two hundred dollars on a cell phone game

Why not just go full retard and buy an actual Skinner box that gives you candy or something every time you press the button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Twigand Berries posted:

Possibly useful information here:

Lately we have been starting our raid on evenings that I work (I bartend), so I am unable to play the first round of the raid before it resets, resulting in lower damage for me. Tonight it got pretty slow around 40 minutes before reset, so I said gently caress it and started running the raid fast and sloppy just to get on the board. At one point I had some new customers come in so I handed my phone to one of our servers and told her to just hit whatever buttons come up until it says you're dead. (She actually enjoyed wacking on the "Star Wars monster.")

The point is, I began a phase of the raid at about two minutes before reset, thinking it may be set up like GW, and allow me to finish the round and then be back up to five battles even though I played through the daily reset.

This is what happened: I have only four rounds available to me for today, but all the characters who were killed in that last round are still available for me to use today. Weird.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - (She actually enjoyed wacking on the "Star Wars monster.")

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

MichiganCubbie posted:

I just added myself onto the spreadsheet, and I'll be requesting getting into GGA soon based on the numbers, but I'm FTP, and I'm aiming at an Ewok Death Squad.

https://swgoh.gg/u/michigancubbie/

We've probably been less diligent about tracking our members in the spreadsheet but we're actually full up at the moment. There may be an inactive purge in the near future though.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Halverine posted:

I dropped some cash and now have a 7* B2.

He is niche but powerful against evade and other buff teams. His turn metre gain is glorious when it goes off and helps make even the best evaders sitting ducks. You really have to prioritise levelling his abilities.

Pretty sturdy, seems to have decent amount of health but does no damage.

I mainly got him due to struggling the last few times to clear GW. He loving destroys Lumi lead teams which there are plenty of.

How much did you spend on him?

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

4/6 of my ladies at or above 70 are healy types. They should just make it a healing challenge.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Jerkface posted:

The Aayla Secura event is live. 3 levels. One for 55, One for 65, and One for 75. The rewards include a lot of shards and credits. The third tier needs 5 star heroes (but at level 75+ you'd want that anyways I imagine). Only need 3 star characters for tier 2 and tier 1 anything goes.

I have only beat TIer 1 for today but it was 4 rounds. FIrst was a ton of droids and nute gunray, second was tusken raiders, third was like 3 jedi nobodies, and fourth was Barriss + Secura.

The shard rewards seem nowhere near as nice as they claim. Spent crystals refreshing the t3 battle and got 2 JC shards and like 100k credits for my efforts

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Jibo posted:

FWIW we have maybe 3 to 5 people in QGJ who could field an actual capable T7 team and who knows about Goongan Army. Personally I think it's better to spread the wealth for high level dudes so that we can bring up more low level goons faster.

We're probably in about the same position. If people want to leave and reorganize I can't really stop them but I'm not really into it. Things are chill enough I don't really have time to min max this bitch

e: I also got a couple of notifications over the past couple days about Jedi booster packs for the aayla secura event but nothing showed up. Is this actually a thing I want to know how lovely it is

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

So apparently cantina battles are double rewards today? Thanks for waiting until 8pm EA!

Gonna be p pissed if this doesn't run through tomorrow

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

So happy they doubled rewards within an hour of spending all my cantina energy & spending crystals on a refill!

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Never half, always whole rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I'm not really into it but you guys can do what you want.