Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
Current raid times work fine for me, I say keep it as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
Since the Disney purchase, canon is considered to be the seven movies and the animated shows Clone Wars and Rebels. Which means that HK-47 is the only non-canon character in the game..maybe the Jedi Guardian and Jedi Consular since they are from KOTOR as well, but they are pretty generic.

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

Tagichatn posted:

The community update is out: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39592/community-update-5-13-2016#latest

New chromium exclusive clone that looks OP and Cad Bane losing chromium exclusivity.

Looks like the next GW guy I 7* will be Cad Bane, just on the off chance that they ever run a scoundrel event. Also, I have all the "must haves" from GW already.

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

Malgrin posted:

Hey, I'm close to quitting too, so I understand. However, they did fix a lot this patch, and I do think we will see a significant toning down of this game. That said, it does sound like at the very least you need a break, and that quitting would probably be good for your sanity. Try to stay away from lovely mobile games. I hear FFEXVIUS is a better game, but much like this one. I spent about 5 minutes on it, then decided that I don't want another new addiction. I also like Future Fight, it's more diablo style combat and they have more content and their devs don't gently caress up quite as often. I had to choose between this and that game...too much of a time sink.

Yeah, Mal, I am done too. This game is amateur hour and it feels increasingly like a chore to go through the motions everyday, so I'll stick to Future Fight. Please remove me from IGD and best of luck to the rest of you!