Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Jibo posted:

Dooku Dodge is even less necessary if you have a unit that can throw up Offense Up regularly as well. I don't have Ben yet so I can't speak to his effectiveness but Dooku has not felt as great in Arena after I started rolling with QGJ and Yoda to possibly extend your Offense Up duration.

Though if you have Yoda then with a Dooku leader he should pretty much have Offense Up at all times and that fucker is fast as hell and hits reasonably hard.

Anytime I see Dooku, QGJ, and Poggle, I wonder what the gently caress that person is smoking. I think that with QGJ, Dooku is a little less good, but having redundant ways to get Rey offence up wins games. When I have to chew through an RG, and then a fives, and then a ben, I frequently come down to about a minute of game time left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

cowofwar posted:

Farming RG at 16 energy per pop is painful.

Yeah, I'm glad they added some good heroes to farm in the newest cantina addition, but it is really slow. I think I average about 5-7 shards per day (with 1 cantina refresh), and then another 2 from hard mode shards for RG.

e: New guild policy for IGD: if you reach the end of the week and have no weekly guild coins contribution, you'll be removed unless you've PM'd me. I generally watch this thread, but, sometimes I miss posts, so just PM me.

Also, we have one opening, and if Hilarity doesn't come back or post or something, we'll have a second one.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 21:14 on May 17, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

I read that he's hit or miss but I want to get an Ackbar/Luke/Han/Lando/Hoth Rebel Scout team a chance just to see how it will do. Hoth Rebel Scout seems bananas on a Rebel team with Leia but I think that team might be okay too.

Yeah, Ackbar led Han, Wedge, Leia, Scout sounds pretty insane. Too bad two of those are $$ only.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Lol they stealth nerfed 5s. These guys...

I clearly don't understand game development.

I think this was previously a bug. But it's also a gigantic nerf. Oh well, guess I'll stop farming him in battles for now...glad I didn't spend the several million to get him from level 55 to 80.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Who loving sorted our spreadsheet?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let our spreadsheet go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 17, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Literally... second post in the thread "oh poo poo dude, I sorted your spreadsheet"

Glad someone read my mistakes from a month+ ago and totes didn't learn from it.

Also, the tab has it in caps.

e: Ok, I fixed it. You fuckers better not screw things up again.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 01:28 on May 18, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
We'd previously been doing the late night/early morning start because it took us a whole reset to do the raid anyways. Now that we're doing it faster, I'm putting up a doodle. If you're in IGD and care about what time the Raid starts at, go here:
http://doodle.com/poll/2imb7479ns2w6md2

e: Also, I just started another raid.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Ularg posted:

Is there a reason not to just start the raid as soon as you can and have the funds? It's not like it times out or something.

I'd like for as many people as possible to participate, that way as many people as possible get rewards.

We are also almost to the point where we could do T6 in a reasonable amount of time.

e: Because people probably lost this last page:

Malgrin posted:

We'd previously been doing the late night/early morning start because it took us a whole reset to do the raid anyways. Now that we're doing it faster, I'm putting up a doodle. If you're in IGD and care about what time the Raid starts at, go here:
http://doodle.com/poll/2imb7479ns2w6md2

e: Also, I just started another raid.

e: Doodle poll is in pacific time

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 19:18 on May 18, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

If I had to put money on it I'd say the units we will need for this event are ones that no one uses or puts credits into. Maybe 2 battles using regular dudes but at least 1 will have people scrambling to get units up to spec.

Time to start working on Clone Sergeant, Ugnaught, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, and Magmatrooper then I guess. Oh, and obviously Cad.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

X_ThePerfect posted:

Is Poe still worth gearing up? I remember him being the source of a lot of complaints so I've been assuming that he was nerfed into the ground.

Not really. He was nerfed really goddamn hard. RG is the new go-to tank.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Ularg posted:

Jesus christ I loving hate Gamorrean Guard part of the fight. This is such a bullshit fight.

Summon Guard
Guard 1 taunts
Boss heals Guard 1
Guard 2 taunts and counters
Teammate gets marked one one-shot
Boss heals Guard 2
Guard 1 taunts.

Never get to DPS the boss. I'll come back when we're fighting the Rancor.

I love the GG phase, but it requires the right crew. I run Teebo (L), Ewok Elder, QGJ, RG, Phasma. Once I have Fives up to a decent level, I'll sub him for RG and Phasma, dunno who my fifth will be.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Ularg posted:

I don't know why anyone below 6 stars isn't available for me to use anymore, I guess we started on a harder tier in QGJ?

It's just super unfun, I did 35k damage to the boss with my A team, compared to the 300k+ I'd do to the rancor.

Ohh, yeah, if you guys just started T6, I'm so very sorry. It took us about 4 days and felt miserable. We're waiting until June to try again.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

SUBFRIES posted:

Should I run this same team for p1? Right now I have QGJ & Phasma at 7*, Teebo at 6*, Elder & RG at 5*, but Teebo and Elder are underleveled, but at least VII gear.

Definitely work on leveling Teebo and Elder. The reason you want Teebo is for his TM reduction, and he won't do much of that if he isn't above GG/Rancor level.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

SUBFRIES posted:

Cool, Teebo is level 69 and 60/100 to 7*, but just checked again, Elder is level 61 & actual VIII gear, but 1/65 to 5*. Any good subsititues for him until he's leveled? Daka (5* but level 78)?

You got me hyped about an ewok squad, scout is 63/65 to 5*, Chirpa is already 5*, both level 60-ish.

If you're doing GG squad, you NEED elder or Ackbar for the debuff removal. I use Elder because he works so well with Teebo.

If you are facing the Rancor, Chirpa also helps Teebo's TM, but is not necessary. For Rancor, I usually run Teebo (L), Phasma, RG, QGJ, Rey. So much damage.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Hixalot posted:

Any particular reason RG over 5s? I'm trying to put together similar team but playing catchup with Teebo and my Phasma isn't ready yet.

My fives is underleveled, but I'm working on that. You can replace Phasma and RG with Fives, because the primary reason I run both of them is for higher chance of a slow. It's probably still worth running Phasma there, but you could also replace her with Chewie (TM reduction), Lumi for heals, or GS for DPS.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

If it's like the last event which I hope it is then 1 well geared high star character should carry the other 2 through the event.

They said they tuned the event to be much harder, probably to the tune of 3 level 78s. However, the requirements are 3*, so it might be 3 level 78 5*s, so 1 7* 80 could maybe carry it? I don't know.

MarcusSA posted:

As I get closer to 80 (79 now) the galactic chore gets worse and worse. They really need to re-tune this poo poo.

In Arena news I'm not really sure about replacing QGJ with Rey even though Rey kills him in DPS. I feel like his buff removal comes in really handy. I've been able to hold in the 20-30 rank for the past week with my Dookie, Daka, Lumi, QGJ, RG team. I know that when I go up against teams with Rey I'm almost always able to take her out of the game before she gets a turn.

Yeah, they either need to make it less of a chore (e.g. remove protection), or up the rewards based on level. It's dumb that we get the exact same rewards as someone at level 40.

I would run both QGJ and Rey. My arena team is Dooku (L), QGJ, Rey, RG, Daka.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah that might work. I don't think that Lumi even gets her heal off before the end of the battle. Her Skill block comes in handy on occasion. Well time to level Rey up some more I guess.

Protection has made healing pretty irrelevant. Most of the time, the damage being put out is enough to one shot someone if they don't have protection, so healing won't stop that. Daka's heal revives though, so it can turn a battle completely around. The real reason I run Daka though is because she's fast and she stuns.

Everyone on your team should do at least one of these four things:
1) High DPS (Rey, GS, Leia, etc)
2) Good CC (Daka, RG, Dooku vs Jedi, Lumi, Ben)
3) Utility (Fives, QGJ, Teebo, STH, Poe) -- by utility here removing buffs, removing TM, adding TM, etc
4) Reliable Taunt (RG, STH, Poe)

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MoraleHazard posted:

Why does Chewie start to suck? Is it the low DPS? I'm only level 54 and I've replaced him with RG on Arena and GW teams.

A bunch of reasons. First, his Taunt is only 1 turn. This isn't enough to really protect anyone. Second, his damage is absolute poo poo. Third, he doesn't bring utility beyond those two things. Yes, he has a chance to apply TM down, and I guess that's ok, but if he's just taunting 1 in 4 turns, and occasionally giving someone -50% TM, that isn't enough to do anything.

RG, by comparison, taunts anytime one of your team members drops below 50%. It doesn't even need to be RG's turn for him to taunt. Also RG stuns and slows. STH and Poe have also been used for Taunting -- Poe's era is over, but he's not bad. ST Han is amazing because if he takes damage while taunting, he gives your whole team TM, so, that's pretty huge.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Jibo posted:

I haven't really done a whole lot with PVP since the patch hit but I'm a couple days away from 80 and wondering what kind of team I should put together. I'd appreciate some assistance with forming it up.

Characters I have that I definitely should use: Rey, RG (only 6 stars unfortunately), GS

Characters that I feel I should probably use: Yoda, QGJ, IG86

Other possibilities: ST Han (only 5 stars at the moment), Daka, Phasma, Dooku, Lumi, FOTP (6 stars)

I'm kinda thinking of just going for Team Bonus Attack with QGJ, Rey, RG, GS, and IG86.

RG is amazing at 6*, especially if you can get him to G9 or higher. DPS is just too vulnerable if you aren't using him or another tank. I honestly think RG is better than STH, but I am tempted to use STH with Ewoks...just to gently caress with people. I've seen some people using RG + STH, and this is a bad idea, IMO. I mean, I guess if you run Rey, GS, QGJ, it's not terrible, but I just don't think it's good enough. I'm not a huge fan of Yoda in Arena. FOTP got nerfed pretty hard, twice. I really like Dooku as lead, especially because Rey gives herself foresight.

My advice is probably to just stick with Dooku, QGJ, Rey, RG, and then either Daka or GS. Daka has a pretty huge jump from 6* to 7* because of how much life she gains. Also, she gets way better with her basic omega upgrade.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

On day 3 of phase 1 of QGJ's first attempt of the Tier VI raid, I had a thought I would like to throw out to you all.

Would it not be to the benefit of all of us to reorganize the three goon guilds and shift some people around. Hear me out. You could have one guild with the whales/early adopters/daily players, one of up and coming players/people who are sane enough to not log in every day, and the third for newbies/ultra casuals.

Each guild would be able to run the raid at the appropriate level for them (Tier I-IV exist for a reason), as well as suddenly being able to place in the top spots. Not to mention getting raid experience as people level up (instead of throwing three under leveled characters at a high level raid just to get on the board.)

As an admitted whale, this is actually possibly detrimental to me as the competition for the top spots would be considerably tougher for me, but I think the reorganization (and the tremendous effort a select few would have to do to achieve it) would be for the betterment of all of us goons in the long term.

If people don't feel like their current guild is the right fit for them, then I'd encourage them to look into the other guilds. I'm not going to put the effort in, it's just not worth it to me. I'm about as non-casual as you can get in this game (I probably post in here the most, which I guess is good cause I'm the OP), but my main goal in guilds is not playing with pubbies. I also don't want inactives. That's about it.

Also, 9-10AM looks like the best start time for raids for IGD.

We'll stick with that. I won't always be on to start it, but if we have enough, one of the officers can. I'm also thinking we should do one T6 about every 1-2 weeks, and then use up all our built up currency on T5s. I think we're really close to the point where we can clear T6 in a reasonable amount of time, but it's not a terrible thing if it takes us a few days and we build up a few T5s in a row.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

We're just wacking at it until we have the money for another Tier V.

Stick with it! Phase 1 was awful, but the rest is MUCH easier.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
IGD has a new T5 raid.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

ModeSix posted:

Ok so I'd like some suggestions and help about what I should develop in terms of my characters.

I've read the suggestions in the OP, but some of them are out of my reach for the time being, but I am developing the recommended characters that are listed there.

I am not a whale, I haven't spent a cent on this game and I won't.

Here's my roster: https://swgoh.gg/u/modesix/collection/

Please input would be very welcome.

It looks like you've spread out your arena tokens a bit...it's generally a better idea to focus on one hero to 7*, then move onto the next. We've generally put a lot of emphasis on Sid, but he does fall off after 70, whereas ST Han is actually really good now, so you might want to think about putting all your arena tokens into him. I would really recommend using all your GW credit on Lumi, she's solid in every mode you can use her...it's not until you start using Cantina battle and hard mode only heroes that you stop using Lumi. It looks like you've been doing droids, and that's not bad right now for a couple reasons -- there's apparently a droid event that will be going on, and also Jawa Engineer was just added, and has a lot of droid synergy -- but he requires raids, so, it's worth joining one of our guilds. If you plan on sticking with droids, then finish IG-86 and HK from GW/Arena, then move onto Poggle and IG-88. Also, QGJ and Daka are really good, but they take a lot of time, so use your Cantina credits on them. You can also start using hard modes to farm Fives, and he's worth it. I'd also use hard modes on Dooku and JC, and depending on how much gear farming you need to do, you can also work on Rey, Ewok Elder, and Ewok Scout -- but these guys are very long term goals. Work on Geonosian Soldier with your Cantina battles.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Antequek posted:

https://swgoh.gg/u/antek-9/collection/

So I started playing about 10 days ago and I seem to be doing alright but I'm not sure if I'm spreading myself out to thin.

Squad arena: I'm not sure if I should focus on trying to 7* Savage opress or just commit to Darth Sidious (Sheeve), or if I should work on Eeth Koth to have enough jedi for the Yoda event.

Cantina: I'm currently working on Fives, after i grind him out I'll probably go for Qui-Gon JInn

Galactic War: I'm working on both Luiminara and Teebo

Looking at my roster which heroes should I prioritize?

Squad arena: I would focus on Sid.

Cantina Credits: I would really recommend QGJ/Daka. Fives is good, but he's not THAT good.

Cantina Battles: GS

Galactic War: I would put everything into Lumi.

e: Actually, looking at that 4* Savage, it's probably worth taking him to 5 or 6. I think at this point, Savage may actually be better at GW and Arena than Sid, at least offensively. On defense, I pretty much ignore Savage until last, but offensively, you can do things like attack those with high counter chances and whatnot.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 08:31 on May 24, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Someone named Anthony applied to IGD. Is that one of you? Add yourself to the spreadsheet if you are.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Hixalot posted:

Is Leia only good in Rebel teams? Or when does she start getting good? I've spent the last week or so leveling and hearing her and am just underwhelmed so far, currently sitting lvl 77 (I'm still only 79) with Gear VII and 7*, I'm hoping Gear VIII is the turning point and should hit that tomorrow. For now I'm experimenting with Lumi(L), Rey, QGJ, Leia and 5's for arena, thought about Phasma lead but those heals have been clutch for me at least offensively.

Anytime I run into her in Arena, she's a beast. Part of the reason is that she's fast, and she has a stealth, so she becomes untargetable very quickly. After that, she seems to have a very high chance to hit 3 times, and one of those shots is going to trigger crit up. The teams I see this in are generally something like Ben/Dooku (L), Rey, GS, RG, Leia. Rey and GS with Offence up and Crit up is very scary. Also, I've seen Leia triple shot for over 15k, so there's that.

e:
For those curious about the droid event
https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4kvbfh/droid_event_is_live_requires_energy_now/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4kvhvq/eacg_exactly_how_many_times_am_i_expected_to_let/

Reddit posted:

I currently have L76 IG86, G8+, 7 star, L68 IG88, G7+, 7 star, and L68 HK 47 G8, 7 Star, L55 IG100, G7, 4 Star (throwaway, but still)
I couldn't complete the first phase. Only one try so far, because, you know... 22 f'ng energy, but.. yeah.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 24, 2016

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Ok, next raid is T6 then.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Merrill Grinch posted:

Which goon guild has space? I've been playing this since launch, but forgot that guilds existed for a while.

IGD has one right now

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
We have enough currency for a T6. Should I start it?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Disco De Soto posted:

Any idea how the ally system works? Does it just show the leader or best character from your ally's roster, or does it mix it up sometimes? Cause all I'm seeing now is Phasma, Phasma, Phasma, Phasma, Sid, Phasma, Phasma, Doku, Phasma...

It's whoever that person used the last time they participated in that mission type. So, if you ran Phasma lead in your last DS mission, then if anyone else borrows from you when they do a DS mission, they'll get your Phasma. Seems like there are four categories for this: DS, LS, Cantina, and Challenges.

Also, someone started a T6 in IGD. GO!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Hixalot posted:

It is a huge difference though. My team that did 1.2 million in phase one last time only managed 133k. I think different teams are needed for sure, and Teebo's TM reduction is very spotty on T6 raid.

Yeah, I think what most top guilds do is use Phasma L with high damage dealers.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

looking at this dollar amount

Well, don't leave us hanging....

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Twigand Berries posted:

I like Star Wars mans. And they literally design these games to "exploit" people with my personality.

Eh, I was expecting a much bigger number. I've spent more than I'd like, which is still less than $100, and that's saying something because this game is designed to exploit people like myself too.

Glad you were able to get all that back, and just think, now you can buy 10 AAA games instead :D

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/43301/community-update-5-27-2016

New event starting soon. Going to be very difficult, 6-7*, level 80, G9+. Can only use clones and Rebels.

EA_Jesse posted:

Battle 8 waves of Empire forces.
3 waves, then a sub-boss: Darth Vader
3 more waves then a boss fight: Emperor Palpatine & Royal Guards

Not a lot of F2P options, thinking Ackbar (L), Fives, ST Han, HR Scout, Luke?

Other F2P options include HR Soldier, Biggs, and Lobot. I wonder if they make Leia F2P for this event?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

cowofwar posted:

Phasma/rg/rey/qgj/yoda arena team? Rg and rey are 6*.

Currently running phasma/sid/savage/dooku/qgj.

That sounds decent, but Dooku is a better lead. Once I finish RG, I'm going to work on Ben, because if you are already running QGJ (and his omega adds 1 turn to that offence up), then TM gain is better than offence up. Also Ben just has so much HP.

Alternatively, QGJ, Yoda, Rey, RG, +1 is really good. Doesn't even have to be a jedi, Yoda goes so loving fast and his basic grants TM and foresight. Then he does an AOE to get all the buffs and his stupid everyone gets all the buffs things...GS, Phasma, Savage, and Daka would all be good in the fifth slot.

I'm still running G8 Dooku, G9 RG, G9 Rey, G9 Daka, G10 QGJ, all 7* except RG (~80/100). I'm not always super happy with Daka, but her double stun is impressive. She rarely revives on offence, and I feel like GS or ST Han would be a better fifth -- and yes, STH + RG is really good, I've lost to it.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Rano Pano posted:

So here I was, blissfully grinding away in this toilet game. I decided to read up on how the guild reset and schedule works, and now I'm suddenly not happy anymore since the guild (GGA) reset is 2:30 AM in my timezone, so there's no way to double up on the guild activities unless I stay up after midnight but that's not gonna happen. Or am I getting it wrong?

I'd never join a pubbie guild anyway, but maybe there'll be a Eurogoon guild or something. Also did nobody suggest Plo Goon for guild name? Or is that racist.

While this sucks, it's not actually that big of a deal. The rewards don't scale very hard for contributions, so you might miss out on 15-20 guild coins per day...it adds up, but not to that much. 7 days * 20 = 140 which is still less than 1/3 of 5 shards, or less than 1/10 of 5 salvage.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

kaschei posted:

People at the top of the guild rankings get 50% more guild coins over people at the bottom. It adds up fast.

edit: those numbers are awful mal where did you get them.

You're using the wrong metric. If you compare the VERY bottom to the VERY top, sure, there's a huge difference, but that's not an accurate comparison. To make it to the very top, you have to spend a lot of crystals (at least in IGD) on both days to get there. In this case, so far (with ~9 hours to go on today's activities), Wrath has #1 with 1440, gaining 237 coins. I'm at 5th place, 702 energy, and 209 coins earned.. I estimate that I spent roughly 400 energy last night (I could optimize that a bit more, but that seems about average for me. That's with two refreshes last night and two today. Now that I'm level 80, I'm starting to save crystals...usually only do one refresh, but do two for light/dark/hard days. So, if we subtract 400 energy, that would be 302, which would be 20th place for ~180 crystals.

209 - 180 = 29. However, everyone on this list will have an opportunity to spend another 200ish energy before reset (9 hours + 45 + 45), so you could likely move up a couple spots from that.

Like I said, not ideal, but not as big of a deal as you think it is.

If people from Europe want to start Plo Goon, that's awesome. Please do. I'm just saying you aren't missing out on as much as you think you are.

Dr. Venture posted:

This is why I'm worried about running Old Ben. Yoda teams will just focus him first and steal all those crazy buffs. Seems like a super hard counter.

I see 1-2 teams in the top 20 running Yoda. Also, if you kill Ben first, you are giving both teams crazy buffs. Yoda doesn't remove the buffs from their team.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Lord Wexia posted:

I realized that now that I've unlocked JK Guardian and Ahsoka Tano, I now have a potential 5 Jedi team of: Lumi, QGJ, JC, JK Guardian, and AT. I've been getting stomped on Chapter 5/6 Light missions. Is it worth investing in those two for sweet Jedi synergy in LS and GW?

Ahsoka is pretty decent post level 80 patch, but you're much better off putting Cantina tokens into maxing QGJ and Daka, and then probably Fives and HR Scout.

JKG is just bad. Read the last page for more info.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Fenris13 posted:

Biggs is mediocre at best even in a rebel team.

This implies he can be at his best. He does not have a best. Not only does he absolutely suck, but he's also guaranteed to call in Barriss, even if she isn't on your team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

What are people spending their Cantina currency on now? I have every maxed that is worth a drat from there and I've got about 5k worth of the coins banked up at this point. I mean I guess I could max Poe but that might just spending to spend.

QGJ > Daka > Fives > HR Scout > Ahsoka? I might work on Boba in case Scoundrels happens ever, or First Order Officer in case FO squads get buffed or something.

e: Also Poe could get good again, you never know.