Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Just been getting back into the game. Sid is still the best all-around leader unless you're doing a pure Jedi or droid team, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Might as well do the same as everyone else: http://swgoh.gg/u/tracula/

Did Greedo get a buff at some point? His bomb thing seems to actually hit more often than never now.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I don't have him personally, I've noticed it when fighting him during GW and Arena.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I've been having good runs with Sid/Luminara/Geo Soldier/Phasma/Poe still. I used to be sitting at about 150ish on my server but fell down to 2k or so after not playing for a few weeks. Same team I've managed to claw my way back up to around 500 now and I'm still beating vastly superior teams.

Disco De Soto posted:

The title screen almost put me off the game before trying it. Just the way everyone is slightly "off" makes it look really amateurish.

From center to right: Short-armed Vader, downs-syndrome Chewie, too-much-plastic-surgery Han, rape-face Windu, football-head Yoda.

The game is worth it alone for that drat grin Sidious has.

Tracula fucked around with this message at 20:26 on May 10, 2016

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Halverine posted:

Is it just me or are less people bothering with GW Etiquette these days?

There's GW etiquette?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I hadn't played for a while. Can I get an invite back to Goongan or whatever other guild is open?

In game name is Tracula.