Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
One option would be to have a 12 or 24h hold time first, since it doesn't seem like we need more than 24h now to clear the raid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

New HAAT record for me, 68% of p4, and GK unlocked in an hour or so

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

And he is now max gear. IGD folks might want to start saving his gear soon, it is a long long slog

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Folks might want to avoid spending energy in IGD tomorrow, there is no need to make more raid tickets there, and the new guild sure could use them. We will likely be switching over in time to spend before and after the new reset time, so everyone save your energy

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Burning_Monk posted:

So what is a decent F2P empire team?

I've got EP and Vader at 7*

Then I have 5*... Tarkin, TFP, RG, Magma, Snow, and Storm. Currently working on Tarkin to push to 7* with the revamp.

TFP is great. RG I guess is OK, the rest are meh (though Mal will come in here and defend snowtrooper til his death)

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Thrawn's skills:

quote:

Manipulate (Basic)

Characters: Deal Special damage to target enemy, grant them Speed Up for 1 turn, or if they already had Ability Block, inflict Stun for 1 turn instead. When this Speed Up expires, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. These effects can't be Resisted.

Raid Bosses: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted.

Fracture (Special, Cooldown 3)

Deal Special damage to target enemy 4 times, dispel all buffs on them, remove 50% Turn Meter, and inflict Fracture until the start of Thrawn's next turn, or until Thrawn is defeated. This Fracture can't be Copied or Dispelled. This attack can't be Evaded or Resisted.

Fracture on Characters: Speed set to 0, can't gain buffs, bonus Attacks, or bonus Turn Meter.

Fracture on Raid Bosses: -50% Speed (doesn't stack with Speed Down)

Grand Admiral's Command (Special, Cooldown 3)

Swap Turn Meter with target other ally. Dispel all debuffs on Thrawn and that ally, and they recover 40% Protection.

Legendary Strategist (Leader)

Empire allies have +15% Max Protection, 25% Offense, and gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a detrimental effect or suffer a debuff. Whenever an Empire ally gains or loses a status effect, they recover 2% Protection. Empire allies gain a new Special ability, Maneuver: Dispel all debuffs on this character and gain 50% Turn Meter (Cooldown 3)

Ebb and Flow (Unique)

Thrawn has +100% Counter Chance, +100% Tenacity, and -50% Speed while any enemies are Fractured. Whenever another Empire ally uses a Special ability while Thrawn is active, that ally gains 15% Turn Meter and, if any enemies are Fractured, Thrawn and Fractured enemies lose 15% Turn Meter.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Yay for GK day. Splat had to ruin things, but folks who haven't missed an IGD/SM raid should have GK unlocked now. Nice work everyone!

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Mister Blueberry posted:

So is the gar saxon ship worth investing in? This would mean that i need to farm gar saxon and imperial commando, gear them to at least gear 8 and star up the ship.

Ship appears in fleet shipments, so it would be a long grind, but i have some odd 10k shard shop currency on the side and i could get it to 5* pretty quickly.

I'm running Tarkin with TFP, Biggs, Vader, Geo Soldier, Jedi Consular with Sun Fac and Boba on reinforcments and i get top 20 daily. Would this ship tip the bar and get me in first place? What's the general opinion.

I think if the Phoenix/Thrawn thing has shown us anything, you should keep stockpiles of various currency. I have started keeping 10K arena/GW/Cantina currency in reserve, and save all my shard shop money as well. I'm starting to run out of crappy guys to get in those three, then I will really start stockpiling (except for arena, will probably buy credits there when I get too much of that)

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Inimicul posted:

How high does the new power level have to be to break 12? I remember it being 44k before.

The issue you will have it is that it is still using the old power rankings for GW, so it is still that same number, but you now have no easy way to tell what your old power is. I'm not sure if swgoh.gg or someone still shows your old power levels

Edit: I just checked, it still shows your old power. So sync there, then total up your top 5.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Note that FOTP and FOST are both in the new fleet store lineup, so you might get some shards from there as well.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Feel free to open all the Bronziums you want, there is no other current use for ally points.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

RC Cola posted:

Sorry I hosed up the channels

Channels are already all fixed, don't worry about it. I did kick you when I realized you were deleting things, speak up if you want back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

WerrWaaa posted:

I am afraid to level and star my newly farmed characters for fear of GW getting harder.

GW is now incredibly easy at level 85. I run a single team (CLS, Leia, Raid Han, Wedge, Biggs) and auto all the way through it, occasionally losing one guy in the last mission.