Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Burning_Monk posted:

I've been working on my ewoks for a while but I still only have a 4* wicket and chief, the others are much higher but obviously not going to be super useful I think for this.

drat Old Republic is taking all my energy. Oh well, guess I'll grab Threepio next time.

This is me. Most of the time when a new legendary/hero is announced, I resign myself to not getting it in the first pass because I'm still playing catch-up. It doesn't help that I'm just coming back. The last I played, Jolee, Mission, etc had just dropped. I spend more time chasing the latest meta than actually buffing out my roster.

OTOH, my shard is so old that it is really easy to place high up in arena/ships because no one is actually playing. I'd rather it be different, but since CG isn't making any noise about reforming the shard matching system, I guess I'm stuck with a dead uncompetative PvP scene. I'd seriously love if they shuffled the shards every so often to match people better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

WerrWaaa posted:

I watched one of the game changers finish Chewie with a crap Boba team loaded with potency so I'm going to suffer for hours a day every day until I get him with what I've got. :/

How I got thrawn right there. Phoenix is on my gear list after I finish the Revan treadmill.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

MichiganCubbie posted:

Put me down in the "it's better to restart" crowd. Yeah, it sucks bad, but you'll come out better in the end.

:same:

Don't be like me. I spent :retrogames: on Nightsisters, which got me out of the proletariat, but I''d have rather spent that on strippers tbh

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

territory wars have been having changing gimmicks. One time it was windu having big bonuses, and huge damage vs sith, time before last they did the community votes on who to not allow, this time it was big buffs to clones, ewoks, jawa, FO. Hard to predict what it will be but does at least slightly reward having the non-meta teams farmed up

vet chewie/han can be g8, and they arent good anywhere so anything past that is wasted. scav rey and bb8 are important for a good JTR HSTR team though so they are both worth getting to g12

I feel really left out in the cold with these though, since I don't have a broad stable to pick from of reasonably starred, geared, and modded characters. I thought the Trooper power for this one was kickin rad, but my troopers are in no shape to take advantage of it.

Nevermind my ships. Chasing the latest and greatest legendary farms, plus getting my regular teams to a respectable gear level, is eating all of the resources I need to actually buff out my ship stable. Which has come back to bite me in the rear end farming Jolee, because my ships aren't strong enough to 3-star his node.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Qui-Goon Jin being killed by Something Maulful is very on brand.

I wandered off after ending up hopelessly behind the meta and haven't been back, but I'm glad y'all are still kicking!