Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I've returned from a long hiatus and sweet poo poo there's a lot to process now. I'm seeing a lot of "get a squad of this theme, get a piece of another themed squad" events, and I'm super interested in hitting those. What should I focus on first to get my footing going? I'm currently working on Bounty Hunters, if that helps any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

It's been way too long. My arena rank, I wanna say, was top 1000 or so when I left. It's been a long time, maybe six months. I'm in the 5k range now. I'm about level 73.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm a giant idiot. I'm actually at 1500 or so in arena. What's my course of action here?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Taking the plunge and starting over. Surely, goons would never lead me wrong.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Code is 126-817-766. Thanks in advance, y'all.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

fishtobaskets posted:

Restarting guys:
I set CLS for ls, EP for ds, and Rex for cantina. Lemme know if you wanna try anybody else. Wampa & Nest are pretty hilarious non-leader options

I was just gonna say I appreciate whatever you set out as sufficient, but now that you mention it, I've never seen the Wampa in action...

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I've almost got my first 7*, I'm assuming QGj is where I'm ending up? The sooner I can get out of this pub guild that keeps not filling Territory Wars the better.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Reaching out through discord now. Hopefully I can get myself in just in time for the war.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

IG-88 is an Assassin Droid made of wet paper. Zam blows poo poo up every time you pull that trigger. It's not even a contest.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Counter point: she's fun, this is a videogame

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Like, yeah, optimal choices, sure I get that. But on the other hand I grin like an idiot every time I explode a stack of dets with her chaining into another free turn.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

(she's mostly just filling a slot till Bossk fills my dreams)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Thrawn is coming back and I've got five of the six Phoenix at 7 stars. Besides going after his ship is there any reason I should get Sabine up in this short window?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Just give scoundrels the entire planet of Nar Shaadaa as a capital

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

When are we getting Force Unleashed representation

No wait gently caress that when can I connect my account to swtor and use my characters ships

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Any tips for breaking through the final Thrawn tier? I was not expecting 7 to be that much tougher than 6, but I'm really struggling to take out anyone in the last room.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

You earned that credit, baby

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

There's been a change in leadership for QGJ, so as acting Guild Leader allow me to also say join the discord and get in on the fun/bullshit

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also we're all focusing Jawa squads now

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The strategic advantage of hockles memes can never be overstated.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

As the standing leader of qgj I've been considering opening the floodgates for a little while, especially since we haven't had a TW in a while because of poor turnout

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

This pact is SEALED

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Give me IG-11 or give me death at the hands of my self destruct protocol

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

One day visas marr is gonna be needed for something and we'll all feel pretty foolish

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

she would be good if she got some tags

One day out of the blue they add the KOTOR2 player character and boost visas for kicks

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Right, no longer are we able to blame not having our dream teams on shifting whims of the machine. It's now on you. Go get your ewoks swole, get that gold roboboy.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'll keep eyes on your seat, make sure you don't get thrown out.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Get Bounty Hunters going and have fun exploding jawas for buffs

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The only thing I dislike is that your team gets none of the bonuses in each match (meaning going for a mirror match with both sides as the same faction to capitalize on "bounty hunters get + one million protection and for every 1 protection you do bonus damage" just gives it to the AI team, not yours. That's offset by the special mods and such though so it's not a real heartbreaker.

The only bonus I hate is the "All damage dealt to the Republic does the same to you, and hurts more the more you do it" which just seems really loving dumb.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Hock needs to be a galactic legend imo

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Him or gonk droid, whichever

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Remember between deleted scenes or scenes rendered non canon by Disney buying Star Wars there's like 4 different scenes of Shaak Ti's death

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I am a combined three relic tiers away from finally taking on Sith Eternal Emperor in his fancy bathrobe, almost thought I'd never get there tbh

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

Correction, you're a combined three relic tiers away from getting to collect enough Dark Side Currency to start trying to earn Sith Eternal Emperor.

Yes, I'm slightly bitter about trying to earn Jedi Master Luke, why do you ask? I forgot how annoying this was when getting SLKR. I remember now I swore off getting any more GLs. I see that didn't last long. At least this isn't as bad, knowing what I was getting into.

Oh yeah trust me I know there's another level of grinding to do after this to earn currency to earn the privilege to try but y'know

Fascinating to see how long it took me in a semi concerted effort without spending much cash (I only used Google rewards cash when I was on my Android and now on my iPhone I haven't spent anything)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

All this to shoot more lightning at other people's teams of gifs

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah that's how they're doing all these dudes and ladies attached to the Starkiller mission, it's for the ultra instinct currency or whatever. Don't worry too hard it's clearly there to convince you to spend a grip of cash

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Put the sith Ronin dude in from Visions

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah a star war game ain't exactly the place to be mad that you're using a dude/ship that got toasted but it's funny as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Pulling up in my non exploded razor crest with literally every sith, bounty hunter, and half the heroes who are all still alive forever