Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
So, I'm slogging through the AARP Han and Chewie grind for the next Jedi MaRey Sue event six months from now. Sweet baby Odin, what a pain. :suicide: I think I'm earning cantina currency shards faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

HSR?

My Chaze is also languishing at G10 since I've been focusing on almighty Troopers! Glory to the Emperor!

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Yeah, you've got zetas and poo poo, you don't need to restart.

If you unlocked Bastilla, I highly recommend just going all in on Jedi for now. Bastilla/Old Ben/Ezra/GMY +1 Hermit yoda would be best, but you deffo don't have him rn.

Is Bastilla one of those characters one can have a 4*, but G12 and be viable since she's currently not farmable?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Cool. Ben is G12, and is zeta'd but the rest have some gearing to do. Good thing I have 3 zetas saved up. I'm guessing Bastilla's leader ability should be Zeta'd. I'm guessing Ezra's zeta is also important. Which zeta of the Yoday bros makes the most sense?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

I only remember to check the mod store 4 days out of 7, so I'm usually not dead on fleetbux.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

How are people getting by the mythic tier on military might? I have zzCLS, zzR2, zRHan, zOld Ben, and zEzra, all at G12 with good mods except Zezra who is G11 with decent mods, and the 7 round slogfest whittles my guys down just enough to make the last note unbeatable so far.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

I really hate the AARP Han / Chewie grind. I'm getting close to 6*'ing Han.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Do buggs need Tarkin to work?

Also, lurking on Discord over the weekend (:justpost:, I know) and I'm seeing all this politics stuff and wondering why that is before realizing there's a "Trump talk" sub-room. :v:

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Swipe right for the Bronzium card is really annoying. I have mindlessly bought Bronziums with friendship bux while listening to audible, but there's no way I'm getting anywhere near my ~100k balance.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Jerkface posted:

If you have android download HabiTap, it can tap for you so you dont need to install an emulator. Thats what I use for my bronziums nowadays.

Baron von der Loon posted:

I've started using the 'Find shards' button for the Royal Guard to grab my bronzium card, so I don't have to scroll all the way to the right on the shop page.

Both of these are great ideas. Thanks. Lets see how long it takes to plow through 750k friendship points.

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Aug 14, 2018

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

What's a good comp to defeat the mythical ewoks? All of my empire guys are G11 / G12 and they just can't push back the mighty Lucas merchandising force.

VVV Thanks man, that worked. :v:

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Aug 15, 2018

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

I love how versatile Troopers can be, with a Thrawn, Palp, or Veers lead and how Veers' zeta isn't on his leader box, but his unique so he can support troopers with other leads. Veers and Starck are good bros and I usually run Veers(L), Starck, Storm, Snow, Magma in an all Trooper set-up. DT is more powerful, but I save him for something with Krennic.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

fishtobaskets posted:

Kylo unmasked's lead

Thanks; you've given me my next Zeta. Got to gear up FO too.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

1st AD posted:

I hosed up and didn't get Home One to 5* yet, I don't think I can unlock Chimaera now :(

I seem to get wiped pretty quickly when I try to do the 5* Home One battle, any tips? My highest level ships eligible are Ghost, Phantom, Wedge, Biggs, and Anakin. I seem to die by the time the 4th reinforcement is on the table.

I hate the Home One 7* requirement for a 7* Chimaera. It's a good thing I don't take this game seriously.

Also, my grand arena opponent has approximately the same GP, but a lot fewer Zetas, and one less G12.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

For c3po, should the Ewok team be: Chirpa(L), Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Elder?

I'm new to ewoks.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

For the next time Revan comes around, what old republic toons should I be working on? I have Bastila seven starred, but nobody else.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

Here's a handy updated cheat sheet.

This is so awesome; thank you. :tipshat:

Guess LS Revan is going to be a bit easier of a farm since there's two Cantina nodes and I'm most of the way there on Jolee.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Not really important, but I wish they would take some of the early garbage characters like ugnaught, jedi knight guardian, and mob enforcer and just make some sort of trash tier store and stop making every new character one needs to farm a hard node.

Also, for BH chat, is the setup Bossk lead or Jango lead? And is Jango's leader zeta worth it?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

WerrWaaa posted:

The recent ridiculousness of releases and constant quick-fixes has, at least, relieved me of any desire to chase the meta, freeing me to farm Tuskans without a care in the world.

Ask me about my G12 Imperial Trooper teams. I've largely given up on chasing the meta too.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Please tell me that's a real challenge coin.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

I'd move to SM except I'm casual for life and with a super stressful job that involves talking to people all day and a wife with MS, I have no energy for discord in the evenings. All for bringing pubs into QGJ if it gets us back into TW, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Hi all, not going to be able to log in much for the next month. If I can not be kicked from QGJ, that would be awesome, but if not, c'est le vie. Sorry I don't log into discord ever. I have a super stressful job that requires me to interact with people all day, so I'm usually done talking to folks by the time I get home.

VVV thank you!

Moral_Hazard fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Feb 25, 2020