Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Mumur posted:

Get Nihilus, get him to a decent gear (which is easy) and level. Put him as leader, and use his special on Anakin and Yoda. It almost trivializes the encounter.

Didn't have the energy or credits to do that. I did finally manage to beat it through some luck and about 20 tries. Nihilius is extremely cool, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Almost beat the bonus round using Nihilius. People are right - he's utterly brutal and strong even at a low gear level. I can't imagine how strong he's gonna be at 7-Star GXI with 4 Sith XI buddies (Including Maul)

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Dr. Venture posted:

We have entered a new era: Post Quality of Life Patch.

I think this is without a doubt the best patch they have ever done. This and guilds.

Agreed. It's really good and I hope to see them continue this route of making the game accessible and enjoyable. I wonder what finally sparked them to do this QoL overhaul? Ships being done, maybe?

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

They are adding more Rebels (as in, the show) characters in the future, too. Come on Thrawn.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

I hope they add Imperial Explosive Crate as a character soon.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Jerkface posted:

hes op he does so much dmg

It's only ability: Explode. It's Zeta ability is Explode a whole dang lot. Eventually they release other Crate's that have synergy with him. Ammo Box. Health Box. Mysterious Box. Yoda-Is-In-A-Box.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

I run Rebels, but a Zeta'd up FO could be cool to try. Aiming for Zader first, though. Then maybe Zaul and after that I might go for Zhasma.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

I don't see a reason to shift the raid times, as DST doesn't affect anyones sleep patterns.

As it stands, I could live with the PM raids being pushed to 7pm Pacific, because I just don't stay up to 11:00pm Eastern very often these days.

I'm sure the Pacific timers would love the morning shifted to 9am.

We're basically loving over the non-US time guys, but I don't know who isn't in the US at this point. Alot of turnover since we set the times.

I'm EU (UK, precisely) but I don't care too much. I know I can contribute to Heroic Tank when we get there and I'm not too worried about missing Rancor as I have Han now, and I can always get my 0-damage in. Normal Tank is hit-or-miss but I'm always able to get my 0-damage in.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Malgrin posted:

Early reviews on Kanan are very good, someone is running 6* GK (L), 3* Kanan, Zarriss, Fives, DN. DN got 3 annihilates in.

I'm wondering if it's worth ~throwing money away~ at the game to get him a Star higher. He's a Jedi and a Rebel, which has some pretty strong synergy going on.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Mr. Neutron posted:

I never fought it or TIE reaper or Falcon or either of the U wings.

I've actually got and used the TIE Reaper.

It's pretty poo poo now, honestly. It was cool when it was bugged, though.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

Whale watching in the alt account shard:

How is that not rank #1? What is rank #1?

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

BobTheDestroyer posted:

Sigh, more chars to unlock

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/100363/game-update-3-21-2017

Bistan – Cantina Battles Store

Baze Malbus – Light Battle 9-C (Hard Node)

K-2SO – Galactic War Store

Jyn Erso – Guild Store

Cassian Andor – Squad Arena Store

Chirrut Îmwe – Fleet Store

I've been hording arena credits so Andor is a nice surprise

Wow. Some of those are easily obtainable now! That rules.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Finally got the three major droids to gear level 11. Jawa's are both are 10 now. Other than sorting proper offense mods, etc I think this'll have to do.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

The RNG on this tank is the loving worst.

The loving cannon one-shotting my JE arbitrarily is such idiotic design.

I hate this raid. It's the most arbitrary, ill-designed piece of garbage. I managed about 2% I guess. Could've been more but it decided I don't get any more turns and then it did two 99999 tank shots and ended it.

iGestalt fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Apr 4, 2017

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

My next project is a Zader team, I think! To help on P3 and also Zader is cool.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Malgrin posted:

Zader is best in p2. If you want a second good p3 team, work on OB and ugnaught

I knew Ugnaught would have his day.

I knew it.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

I'm thrilled we managed it. I only contributed 2%, but I feel it was a worthwhile 2%! Going to continue working on a P3 team.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Mr. Neutron posted:

Itīs great that we finally managed it but at 6 shards per 4 days or so, GK is still quite far away :(

Nearer than he's ever been before, though!

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Aadoniel posted:

Bola Het here.

I'm glad the guild was able to get it's first Kenobi shards. I was asleep through the event as we were told not to attack p1 unless we had zylo.

Can we find a way to stop some where so everyone can get in on the action?

Congrats on doing the impossible though guys!

Probably a good suggestion once we get this on farm proper?

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Dely Apple posted:

The event errors out if you try to join it, Error code 3.0.

:yeah:

The event is now just straight up gone for me. RIP event.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Davethulhu posted:

IGD goons, I'd like some feedback on the HAAT raid, specifically start times and such. Would you like to continue to see a damage hold after P1 is complete, or would your rather just push through from start to finish. The raids are currently taking 18 hours or so to finish, which should give everyone a chance to participate, however this number will get smaller as people get better geared.

We'll be ready for another raid after guild rollover tonight.

I appreciate the hold time - being in GMT+0 could mean I don't get a chance to put a 0 damage in due to either work or being asleep. Especially as we get better geared.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Davethulhu posted:

Asked in chat, also posting here:

Would we like to switch up the haat a little? start at 8 am, p2+ starts at 8pm? it'll probably end up being slower though.

If nobody feels strongly one way or the other, we'll probably continue with the status quo.

While 8PM is 4AM for me, I don't see the harm with letting it rotate, if this'd be a better time for some US people. Right now 8AM is really good for me because it's 4PM - but I'm cool with the idea of a rotation so it's really good for everybody. 0 Dam is still going to be GK shards if I miss it entirely, and I can still contribute since I doubt it'll be done super quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

MichiganCubbie posted:

Everyone, in case the forums get shut down or some other radical thing happens, come join us on Discord:

https://discord.gg/mUY8fz

We'll try to keep this community together, at the very least. 99% of the community discussions are on there. Come hang out!

It's one of the best goon communities I've ever been part of. Also the game.