Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Yeah current reset times blow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Will be sad to see the double GW cash bonanza end.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Ugh I only have one 5*+ tank and it's a level 70 6* chewbacca. Gotta work on my taunt tanks.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
The switch dodged sid's aoe attack on rancor. Worst devs.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Mine resets at 4am and I have to happen to wake up pretty early to get a second attempt in.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Whales are picking up. 1-2 levels above me. That's a lot.

Irony is that whaling in this game doesn't get you very far.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I'm getting bumped in to the 100s every night now so I need a better arena squad. Currently running dooku/lum/poggle/ig86/qgj

Help me pick a better squad:

Poggle
Lum
Barriss
Savage
Eeth
Qgj
Kylo
Sid
Dooku
Ig86
Jc
Phasma
Asajj
Ahsoka

Chewie
Yoda
Ig88
Rp
Biggs

Obi
Daka
Vader
GS

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

two_step posted:

No RG? I am running Dooku (6*)/Lumi (7*)/QGJ (7*)/RG (5*)/GS (7*) and I stay in the top 30 or so mostly. I need to get everyone up to 7*, RG is close to 6*, but I am trying to get a Yoda team together. I think I might switch out Daka for Lumi once I get my Daka at 7 and leveled up too.
I made the mistake of not working on my tanks and am behind on them. RG is 4*, Poe is 3*, ST Han almost unlocked.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
http://swgoh.gg/u/Cowofwar/

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

MoraleHazard posted:

In the challenges, on the final battle, do you shoot the support droids first, or the Boss?
I only stun/take down the droids first for Savage Oppress. All the other challenges I focus fire the boss. For the attacker one with Veers and Tarkin I alternate droid boss droid boss, although generally I don't bother.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Everything that costs money now will be free eventually.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
It's easy to beat a superior team when piloted by the lovely AI. The measure of your team's quality is how far you drop over a day.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Teebo and elder now 5*, chirpa and scout still 3 or 4.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I just auto through all Gw nodes nowadays with barriss/lum/ahsoka/qgj/obi-wan. I was having trouble with the last few strong nodes until I swapped in old ben, now he just shuts their poo poo down.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I only spend money on crystals if I have a poo poo ton of training droids but no gold.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Vulpes posted:

I am at 70/80 Rey shards and I've gone 4 entire days (16 refreshes) without seeing Rey shards in the guild store. RNG is a dick.

On the plus side, I've finally got STHan high enough to slot him into my Arena squad and boy does his taunt win battles in the 60s. Dunno if it'll stay relevant but it's pretty awesome.
I am 78 and ST Han is pretty lovely, if he taunts I just use qgj to whack it off and I get a dps boost to my squad. RG is much better.

Seeing any of dooku/rg/rey make me think twice. All three is a nope.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
We're definitely going back to T5

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
At 78 the 7* yoda fight is loving stupid.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Barriss/lum/jc/qgj/ahsoka rolled kit/lum with yoda so just focused on yoda until he died then lum then kit.

I am a mix of 77 and 78.

I actually was just playing on auto while working and when I looked up yoda was dead and i was left with barriss, JC and Ahsoka.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
This game would be painful without GW collection, that's like 95% of the day's income.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Working on teebo and tusken raider right now so I guess Cad Bane can be my third GW token toon. I already have him at 4* from a pack or something.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I just got bumped down like 150 spots to 250 in arena today. Did they merge some shards or something?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I've sunk a lot in to Chewbacca, he should be the best tank in the game.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Ugh I have like all the toons except the turn meter fuckery ones so I suck at rancor.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Farming RG at 16 energy per pop is painful.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
It might just be a dumb raid where you get more turns with more pilots.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
So Fives sucks now?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
What are these upcoming coruscant and bespin omega battle events? Do I need coruscant cop?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Cool, if it's only three toons then I have all six covered at 7*

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Twigand Berries posted:

Lando's strength is lovemaking.
And the galaxy's finest soft-serve.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Phase 1 is brutal in T6. The other phases aren't as bad.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Ran vader/rg/ewok elder today and it was lol. Rex killed rg and then elder rezzed and healed him.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I take my toons to 6* and then shift on to another one unless it is amazing.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Do the rewards for the droid event ever get good? They seem to be pure poo poo.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Merrill Grinch posted:

Ok, I've applied! Thanks!

I made your dreams come true

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Dunno GW is easy as gently caress for me. 79 and no teams ever have rey, RG or st-han. It's just middle tier garbage toons.

I started in december and sit aroubd position 150 in arena.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

MarcusSA posted:

So who are people farming from the Cantina? I've finished up anyone that I was really interested in and so that leaves me to farm one of these dudes,

Lando
Old Ben
Anikin
Ploo
Finn
Kylo
Chirpa

I honestly wouldn't be using any of them anytime soon as I have a boat load of other characters to farm up but I want to start getting the shards for another dude. Started working on Old Ben but drat I already have like 7 level 80 Jedis and I'm not sure he'd be put to good use. Maybe Kylo? I dunno who are you all working on now?
Only one that I actively use in that list is old ben for GW.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
So I'm finally level 80, so does that mean the level 90 cap increase is about to drop?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Phasma/rg/rey/qgj/yoda arena team? Rg and rey are 6*.

Currently running phasma/sid/savage/dooku/qgj.

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
How the gently caress are there so many characters yet most of the poo poo that comes up to purchase in shipments is needed by no one?

Why do these useless items even exist?