Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I figure darth maul will go f2p soon. Never seen anyone use him, including whales. Mine is 4*, he was awesome early on.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Game wants me to level dudes for a lovely event with lovely rewards that might only run once every three months.

Nope. These dudes suck outside of this event.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Hmmm which of these lovely troopers with the same worthless minigun spam aoe should i pick? How about none.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
You want to join the guild that is doing the raid in which you can actually participate so it's fun and so you can get rewards. IGD is doing tier VI which means you should have at least one full squad of level 80 all >= 6*.

QGJ is running tier V which requires >= 5* toons.

Not sure what GGA is doing but probably also tier V.

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 7, 2016

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

tadashi posted:

How difficult is it to build a viable Ewok team? I don't have Chirpa unlocked yet but I thought Scout, Elder, Teebo combined with Han and RG might make for hilarious turn meter action?

Scout is the hardest to get. He has only two hard nodes to farm. Teebo is easiest, just gw tokens. Chirpa and elder are cantina nodes.

Definitely get an ewok team but don't prioritize over your A-level GW or arena team.

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jun 9, 2016

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I think teebo is the most important to get to high star and gear for potency. The rest not so much.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Should i get datcha, magmatrooper or nightsister initiate? I have the rest of the gw shipment toons 7*.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
No love for jawa squads?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Just got my droid callers. Should I G9 daka, qgj or rg? Running all three on my arena team.

Edit - gave it to QGJ since he's the squishiest and useful in GW and raid as well.

Dooku G8 - furnace
Rey G9 - Nubian design tech
QGJ G9 - Nubian security scanner
Daka G8 - Droid caller
RG G8 - Droid caller

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jun 10, 2016

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Dunno how you can stockpile credits when 7* promotions cost a million. I'm almost through my backlog and haven't been able to level anyone for a while.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Just took teebo to 80 and am out of credits again :(

At least i have 16 max or near max 7*.

I hope they release non-level content next. I don't want to grind again for a while.

cowofwar fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 10, 2016

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
What are your rancor squads?
Phasma + DPS
QGJ, old ben, lum, ahsoka, yoda
Teebo + ewoks
Dooku + random
Chewbacca + random

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Finished Rey so all my guild points are going to go in to buying gear. Qgj is now G10, rest of arena team and yoda are G9. Progress.

Also finally done starring up the dudes I care about so now I'm going to take all of them to 80 before returning to bringing new dudes online.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
So does any other toon even come close to rey's damage with omega?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Doing t7 would be a waste of points and time.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Mr. Neutron posted:

Why? The bosses have 70% less HP, we have plenty of people with 7* squads ready and 2 or 3 people who can solo P1.
We need a solid number of 7* squads, not one or two undergeared ones from each person. I only have 19 7* with one squad geared above G8.

Failing tier 7 costs gear and 3 days, why push it? We all still need the gear we're getting.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I'm all in on dooku/daka/rey/qgj/rg.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
My goal is just to stay sub 50 in arena and I don't have issues with st-han yet on my shard but I'll keep phasma in mind.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I only buy darth vader shards from the shop and they come up rarely enough to not require using GW tokens.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I have chewie 80, Boba 70, Cad 44, Nute 44, Greedo 5, Lando 1.

Who is better? Nute, Greedo or Lando?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Phasma/leia/rg/rey/qgj best

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
GS at 75/100, Daka at 97/100 then I just have obiwan and fives sitting at 6* to cap and I have a full slate of 25 7*.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Up to 500k with obiwan/rey/gs/qgj/phasma

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Hello I would like to gain piles of credits.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
You guys want to provide some rancor tips or what?

Which toons with which? Which as leaders? Etc

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Mr. Neutron posted:

So yesterday I upgraded my JKA to G11, crossing the 38000 power total for my 5 most ´powerful´ characters and today my final GW fight was this:

I think I broke the game.

edit: I didn´t, it´s happening to many people.

Same thing happened to me with the last node being a joke although I had some harder than normal nodes mixed in.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Their code is a dumpster fire, it's very difficult for them to change one thing without breaking another. Also they probably have no version control.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

MichiganCubbie posted:

So, raise your hand if you're an idiot who thought that all shipments cost crystals, instead of some of them costing credits, thus wasting months of possible gear.

:saddowns:

I rarely get anything useful to purchase with credits.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I am still getting comedy 3* teams on my last node, what's up with that?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Freemium games always try to drive people towards IAP. They want you to not be able to complete GW so it acts as a carrot to buy whatever.

Same with this lovely ewok event.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Hopefully Uncle Owen is the next released character.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I don't think they have a test platform at all. They just roll straight to live.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Tier, rarity and level. God.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
T7 rancor almost dead, 17 other peeps should get their hits in on him for gear.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
There seems to be like seven people who never whack the rancor in IGD so kick them. It's the only benefit of a guild so if you don't want the gear then let someone else who does.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

kaschei posted:

My phone can't reliably play this so I can't reliably spend the time it takes to do a raid before like 8:00pm when people are already clamoring for someone to finish. I think I've participated in every raid but often just token amounts.
We can finish the raid with like 30 people now so all that matters is that everyone at least goes auto for one round in like ten seconds. The amount of damage isn't important, but if someone is barely playing, and not even attempting for raid payout then it's depriving someone else of potential gear.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Put the $300k in to lando.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
This will obviously get patched but again the devs show complete incompetence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I've accepted the fact that I will probably never be able to complete GW again. Upside is I have all the GW shipments toons and 26 lvl 80 7* toons so I can suffer a credit crunch.