Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Just started playing this. Is the Samsung data pack still a thing ? I didn't get anything despite using a new Samsung phone.

I'm still digging through the newbie guide. Does the guaranteed character from Chromium cards apply to the 350 crystal card or the 2520 pack ? It only says so for the 2520 pack in the store and I don't really plan to give them any money. Only thing I bought was the Dark Side starter pack for € 5.49 which included Greedo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I got an Ugnaught.....:stonklol: How terrible is that ?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Oh well, at least Fire Emblem Heroes taught me not go all-out whale this time.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 9, 2017

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Dr. Venture posted:

I've dabble in FEH and that game doesn't hold a candle to this one :) Welcome aboard, and please feel free to join our Discord.

Well they are both tactical "Collect more Pokemons" games. Fire Emblem does not have the depth of this here, it's also not out for even early as long. But I like the positioning and movement aspect on the tactical map inFE, while this game probably has much deeper team synergies.

Dammit, I recently bought a 1080 Ti but have only played mobile games in the last weeks, what is the world coming to....

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

What am I supposed to do with the Ally Points I keep getting ? Dump them on cards or save them for something ?

Also their customer service just sent me an apology, plus 500 crystals and an omega crafting mat. I have no idea why, but I will gladly take that :dance:

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 00:03 on May 10, 2017

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

So I couldn't resist and bought that 8 card pack for 2.5K crystals, I think this is a good haul though. But I better stop spending now, while I'm ahead. Leia is 2* and the others are 3*. I also got that heavy gunner dude from Rogue One :black101:

No idea which of them are good though....

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Yes....must spend more......

And I rolled an Ugnaught just a day ago from my first card. Guess even the rng was moved to tears and now showed me some compassion.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Added myself to the spreadsheet and sending random ally requests to the players who are active in this thread. In-game Hans Olo (I know it's not funny, but Hans is a common first name in German...so...), ally code 968-417-915. If any goon guild has some free space I will happily join. I will be playing this for some time it seems.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I know about not spending money on card packs, but the game keeps luring me in and this was my morning haul. I started playing 2 weeks ago and bought 4 packs total, giving me about 13 characters. Among them Baze, from my first pack, and today his bro Chirrut.

Help me to stop buying while I'm ahead.