Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Its purpose is to increase 88's damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

And Jawa's, since he's such a force to be reckoned with.

Anyway spread 'em to enemies with no debuff, don't stack them.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I have actually seen NSI in top 100 teams in my shard. She's really tanky, deals good damage, good lifesteal, too slow to really matter. Probably good in gw but you're obviously not having any trouble there.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'll even shut up about buying Greedo being a good idea (still an awesome idea)

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

xyigx posted:

Actually I was wondering are there any particular leaders people would like for the times we can borrow. I mean things like missions and challenges and such? Also how do I insure you get the right leader? I imagine most of us have all the major leaders, but it could help up and coming people by letting them do stuff like not farm dakka early.

Mal said in guild chat that it's your last used leader, period. So I guess, after you're done with arena, do your 3x challenge with the leader you want to donate, or maybe GW?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Oh good then maybe it's my (Yundoyando) max gear Greedo people are enjoying (just has the 15% crit omega). Damage is really good.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That random scoundrel is the assassin that released killer bugs to try to kill Padme in Attack of the Clones

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I hate when ST Han moonlights as a Gamorrean Guard

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Are you talking about her specials or basic attack? I've done 19k with greedo-led greedo basic (no Offense Up), 16k with Lando-led Greedo, but Rey is faster and has Foresight and is complete bullshit. I think the most I've seen Rey do is about 20k with offense up from Dooku leader but I may not be facing max gear Reys.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Greedo's detonators aren't bad if you have an AoE team (IG-88 and/or Lando pair well). They do %hp damage and he has decent potency to make them land.

If you aren't doing significant aoe damage otherwise yeah it's a waste of a turn.

I should check if detonators crit if they go off when Greedo has advantage.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Another GW? No thanks

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That won't happen until they have a robust crash recovery system or a way to turn angry e-mails into money

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Lando actually does something better than anyone else though

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Lando is also a rebel which is nice

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Replace jconsular with p.Leia. don't buy any more sheev shards, go whole hog on Leia. Gear her up til your level restriction kicks in, then gear up geo soldier. Is royal guard doing you any good? I don't know. Rg is good with HP+protection but my recollection of low level arena is that a good DPS could one shot an average tank.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Spend cc battles on geo soldier and arena credits on Leia. Now you have good DS/LS dps. Get a leader: phasma from gw, dooku from hard farms, ackbar (unlock then more Leia, only for dedicated rebel future) from arena, old Ben from cantina battles. Cantina credits go to qgj/Daka. Hard farm rey and royal guard all the time unless you are droid or rebel (still get rey for rebel).

That's my impression of the current f2p meta. Deviate at the risk of fun.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm super disappointed that having a million scoundrels doesn't help me get Han Solo. Maybe the credits will make up for basically not doing GW since February.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

New Anakin:
70% (was 55%) chance of giving heal/buff immunity with omega
AoE: For each enemy Critically Hit, 25% chance for all allies to gain Offense Up for 2 turns. For each enemy not Critically Hit, 20% chance for Anakin to become Exposed for 2 turns. (Was: give Offense Up to all allies on killing blow)
Leader: +20% offense up, +20% critical damage to jedi and clones. All allies gain Advantage if their attack is evaded. (was +26% offense to jedi)
Unique: gains 100% TM and up to +100% damage (was +75%) for one attack when an ally is reduced to <50%hp or defeated (was only when defeated before)

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Get the apk from pureapk and install it manually, or use nox

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

My understanding is that t7 rancor has less health but more tenacity, so a lot of the TM strategy becomes a diceroll and you basically just have to throw bodies at the drat thing.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

This isn't really specific to Anakin but Greedo-led Lando's consecutive double downs crit for 14k

heck 15% lifesteal is doing work too

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You get 350k for each run. It's piss easy for me but I have max gear 7* lando and Greedo, 7* g8 nute and chewie, your mileage will certainly vary.

If I had to recommend exactly one scoundrel his name is lando. Although cad is supposedly better for raids.

It's 700k/week if you never miss the event, it will pay off eventually I guess but if you have to give up heroes you'd rather have it could be a big wait before you get a return on investment. Luckily lando is also a rebel.

kaschei fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jun 29, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

They must have some kind of version control that keeps bringing back old bugs

Not relevant to that but if lando has, say, his hidden double down buff and crit chance up, and qgj tries to dispel, lando loses critup but qgj's team doesn't get offense up

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'd be more worried about never ever getting daily completion bonus

edit: actually no not having Mk3 Sienar holo projectors is the worst.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I would count it much more likely that gw says "your arena team score is X, your opponents are from pools with power ~ X-1000, X, X+1000," and for really highly rated teams that last pool is empty so it gives a randomly generated team.

Seeding definitely isn't done for everyone at the same time, it happens when you reset GW.

They've also said it's based on rating not ranking but they say s lot of bs.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Yoda giving your team foresight right before rancor slam is pretty nice.

Jawa has good damage, 50% chance to slow with omega basic, and potency to make it stick, and goes well with old Ben.

Old Ben can give o.Down and tm reduction and his leader skill can be great.

JKA does get 2 turns to Rancor's 1 as your team starts dying. Throw in a chance to give your team offense up when rancor is at >50% HP and I say he's decent.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Oh poo poo, if Dengar's Tenacity Down hits Rancor he's going to be really awesome on T7

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

My priorities were Lando Aoe > HRS basic > Greedo Unique Crit% > a bunch of other stuff. It depends on where your priorities are, Lando AoE is useless in raids but aces in Arena.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Lando Is My A-Team

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Can't you guys just be happy for a nice thing?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Shard system makes that not too big a problem although I'm sure they're condensing more shards than they're creating.

I'm actually happy that we will finally be able to customize rather than just maximize characters. Also, Lando desperately needs tenacity.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I wonder if the secondary stats are fixed per mod type, or if you have to grind a high rarity mod up only to find out it has health and potency and you really want health and protection.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

If dodge didn't exist lando would be op and I'd have to use someone else

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

There's no dodge mod statistic, there is accuracy. So an anti-dodge mechanic overall.

Health will either be mandatory or useless with a slight chance you can throw a million speed and health on STHan and ignore it for everyone else.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I had a really weird fight recently versus Teebo(l), Daka, rg, chirpa, and ewok elder. They kept stunning and doing tm fuckery for 3.5 minutes, then finally triggered my Royal Guard's taunt. Then lando pasted them in his 2nd and 3rd turns with zero resurrections.

I did discover that you can & must attack taunting characters that are stealthed.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

kaschei posted:

This isn't really specific to Anakin but Greedo-led Lando's consecutive double downs crit for 14k

heck 15% lifesteal is doing work too
Did you see this lando-related post?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

My phone can't reliably play this so I can't reliably spend the time it takes to do a raid before like 8:00pm when people are already clamoring for someone to finish. I think I've participated in every raid but often just token amounts.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

11 hours left to do credit heist scoundrel event (11pm EDT)

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Herux posted:

level 74 + 3/4 what is my ETA to 80 if i generally spend ~100 on normal refreshes + 100 cantina refresh a day + full dailies + full GW each day? another month?

There's a calculator out there somewhere but this is the takeaway (assumes you do dailies, gw gives no xp):

quote:

Some common refill amounts and days to go from LVL 70 to 80 (must do dailies & bonus each day):

0 daily refills (not recommended, all F2P should be able to get 2+ refills): 73.8 days
3 daily refills (two 50's and one 100): 58.7 days
4 daily refills (two 50's and any other 2): 54.9 days
6 daily refills (two 50's and four 100's): 48.7 days
10 daily refills (All 50/100/200 normal & 100/200 cantina): 39.7 days
14 daily refills (All 50/100/200/400 normal & 100/200/400 cantina): 33.5 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

is this game over for the best star wars game of 2015