Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

GW versus people with better mods is going to be good times I can already tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

What I'm most mad about is bringing Aayla out of chromium and putting her in the "seriously why aren't you grinding mods" mode

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I really think aoe is better than ever. Quintuple your offensive stats' effectiveness by hitting five people at once.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Phasma worse than ever, you don't even need advantage to have 100% crit anymore

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

not while you can get >100% crit chance. I assume it's a penalty to the attacker rather than a dodge-like effect chance to go off.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

They get them too but the difference between fully geared fully modded whale and fully modded f2p is like 2%

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'll come back in a week to assess if I want to keep playing this dumb phone game that barely works on my phone

Feel free to boot yundoyando from igd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

No one can take my place without lando and Greedo maxed out.

Wanted: fisto, solo, c3p0 for team -o