Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
applied to Qui GoonJinn as Rubiconse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Saw this and thought people might be interested to see it. I don't know if everyone gets the same shipments.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
I'm trying to sync my account to swgoh.gg and it keeps saying it can't find my player ID. I cannot figure out where I'm getting it wrong.

Is it kosher to post a screenshot of it here?

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Need some advice.

Working on my Rebel team. Got STHan 5*/G8, Lando 6*/G7, Wedge 4*/G7, Biggs 6*/G7, and using either Leia 4*/G7 or Luke 6*/G7 for the fifth. Wedge will be 5* tomorrow. I'm hoping to activate the Emperor this time around.

I can upgrade Lando to G8, but he uses Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe, which is a 50 salvage collect or I can use that Syringe to get STHan to G9. I'll just need 2 more raid salvage and 6 more Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage.

I'm leaning towards STHan.

Also, this team is kind of crazy. I autoed an arena fight and my opponent was 6k power above me. I came back to a win screen.

Rubicon fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Dec 22, 2016

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

CaptainAssholay posted:

Fleet battles are so boring they make me want to die. Ever since they fixed the AAT raid it's my new hate.

The longer you can get STHan to survive a fight, the more chance for bonus turn meter. I wouldn't put much more effort into your Luke either, he's just not very good. He was also the first character I focused on and I still regret it.

STHan it is, then!

Luke/Leia will be replaced as soon as I have a suitable rebel to use.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
I've got STHan to G9 and Land/Wiggs to G8. I thinking Sun Fac for my 5th and he's at G7.

Should I get the rest of this team to G9 before I start getting STHan to G10? Should I start working on a Dark Side team to clear the Dark Side battles?

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
I posted my ally code and asked to be put on the wait list for QGJ, but the discord doesn't seem very active.

ally code is 215-744-429

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
umm...I'm guessing I do not.

It says The Hall of Valhockles at the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

That Awful Nick posted:

I gave you the Waitlisters role.

You need to scroll to the top of the channel list and expand the SWGOH Channels and post in General Orb Pondering. That's the General Chat for GoH.

Ah, Thank you