Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

This game is awful and predatory and I love it. How do you guys mod Lando? Or Ashoka? OR ANYONE MY ONLY GEAR SEVEN IS HK HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY AM I OBSESSED WITH THIS GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

The grind hurts, and I deserve it

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm working on everything at once because I'm loving stupid but clones keep popping up on the ship store. I'm assuming Zeta Cody is the best leader?

Also why do I need a jawa team. Why would they do this to me

E: disclosure I have a scoundrel crew and my rebels are right behind, but my most powerful characters stats wise are a mishmash

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Also, he screams like a monkey.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Fecha posted:

I'M Farticus!

No. I'm Farticus!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Is it worth it to spend crystals on shards in the shipment store for rare characters, or should I just stockpile them forever and burn it on energy occasionally

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

fishtobaskets posted:

Tricky question. Certain top meta characters can be worth it like baze & nihilus. But at lower level your crystals are almost assuredly better spent getting the two daily 50c energy refreshes, daily 50c arena refreshes until you stop rising in rank, and maybe a 100c cantina refresh if you have any left over.

I'm super close to baze and nihilus (unlocking and starring up respectively), so I'll probably grab them whenever they pop up, then

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I want k2 to be good. Is k2 good?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Gear farming is the loving worst.

Finally got palpatine, what are the cool teams I should be building for/around him?

Also I'm in a guild with a friend already, but I'm hungry for friends ifn y'all have room: 273-478-142; Jerkstore in game

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm so far from where all of you are and poo poo like that makes me want to scream

Gearing r2 is such a chore

I hate this game

I love this game

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Holy poo poo chapter nine hard nodes suck

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I got drunk and zetad boba, don't be me

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Jesus.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

My love of Bossk has most of my bounty hunters at 6+, hell yeah chewie

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah IG is made of glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I had no idea you could do loadouts for mods.