Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Is there any Goon Alliance for Contest of Champions? I've just started playing but got a few heroes that seem pretty good like Jane Foster Thor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Is there a goon alliance for Contest of Champions that is still active?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

The Question IRL posted:

When you compare what the game started ad (a Flash based Facebook game to tie into the Avengers movie) to what it ended up becoming it is astonishing. That game was too beautiful for this world.

It let me become friends with comic book perverts like myself, truly, a good game.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

Strike Force is out now too, but I haven’t been able to get in yet and I’m not sure the servers are running yet

Link? Gotta get my Avengers Alliance Fix in before the Marvel Heroes 2015 update runs out of my system.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

It's basically Avengers Alliance 2 2.

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

The official release date of Marvel Strike Force will be 3/29 supposedly.

We already have a goon group if you would like to join Groot Squad.

It's very very similar to Avengers Alliance from the old facebook days, so if you like that, come one, come all!

• Locked thread