Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't have any Mephisto stuff happening yet, is there a trigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Got it. Apparently iOS didn't want to update it until I actually went into the app store

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Strange event is up already and it's a full on month long one.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ancient One is the other premium

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok, if I keep at it and work hard, maybe, just MAYBE, I can unlock Strange by the end of the event

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

For some reason all of the items that give you stuff gave me stuff today, including the ones for all the expired events (like the stuff you get from pets and statues to unlock characters).

...And the hawkeye statue that spits out shards gave me 30 as well

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Apparently there was another glitch so they just gave everyone 50 Iron Ore.

The day after I bought She Hulk to speed things along but what can you do

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This took me a minute to wrap my head around this morning

I'm in Canada

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have no cannons or gold ornaments so I'm kind of thinking I'm not going to get Carol. Sure loved that recruiting Angela took about 5 separate actions to get the required materials.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm still 2 keys away from opening my first box.

Got Union Jack, at least.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey alright, managed to open a single box at least and got Jack O Lantern. Him and Groot were the ones I was hoping for

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not convinced anyone even unlocked him in the event so I could see that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not looking forward to these Robocap fights, that's quite the string of pre-reqs to get a fight started, and given the game's history I'm assuming I'll have to fight him a lot

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

1 year anniversary today so you get 50 free shards and Vision is on sale

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Am I missing something or do you need to get a full 7 streak on Destroyer to unlock Ultron?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Aphrodite posted:

Commander Cap, with Viv and Kate in their costumes.

:chanpop: How much money have you spent on this game?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hopefully the Fin Fang Foom mention means they'll open up another section of timefog so I have more room to shove all my useless trinkets

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Am I missing a way to get red pterodactyls? Right now it doesn't look like it's possible to get enough to unlock moon girl AND level up Cho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Hunter Loki and Iron Man can fight Devil Dinosaur.

That's what I mean though. I've just got the Rocket so all I need them for is Leveling Cho up and unlocking Moon Girl, but even a 7 streak won't be enough.

Aphrodite posted:

F2P usually won't get enough in week 1 for rankups.

Yeah I'm assuming it's going to be like the Ultron one and they'll give us some way to do it later

Kind of sucks how, if I wasn't paying attention, I could have theoretically locked myself out of getting Moon Girl entirely though

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 7, 2017

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Any big spenders get Odin yet and know what's required to unlock his outfit? I haven't bothered with any of the outfits before since they seem so impossible to get, but drat I want that Kirby suit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not the only one who reads all of Pym's lines this game with Krieger's voice, right!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gotg2 event started, because god forbid tinyco takes 24 hours off

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

I assume Mantis is going to be an unlockable, and probably Ronan as well.

Mantis, Cosmo, Baby Groot, Adam Warlock and The Collector are all confirmed, as is Nova but he's already available.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Beta Ray Bill is in my Top 5 so this is a very frustrating event. At least they've given us a chance to buy the outfits needed directly, for only about $140 REAL LIFE loving DOLLARS!!!!1!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

HULK SMASH

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't even remember the last event where I got someone up to level 5.
Managed to get Ghost Rider at least but there's no way I'm getting Keeper Murdoch

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Update''s out

Holy poo poo JJJ is recruitable

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just redo the fight before it a few times to beef up characters. Having them instantly heal is nice

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was doing pretty good since I already had Ham, Ock, and Mysterio from the last event, but yeah drat this one's got a lot going on

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus this is a lot of farming. I guess that's the trade off for instant heals.

Would be better if I could energy drinks at more than a trickle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn't spend anything and I should get JJJ tonight, though I already had most of the characters from the other Spider-Man event

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sounds like Armor Wars is going to be the next event.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just need to farm 20 more orange disco balls and I can level up Silk to Level 3 yay :|

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I got Spider Girl to 5 and then stopped and just hoarded disco balls because I'm sure Silk is going to be considered premium and cost $50k/level after the event.

Not that it did me any good

At least JJJ's Level 1 costume is better than the upgraded versions so that's an easy choice

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 27, 2017

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Very unfortunate glitch

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Ah yes of course. I forgot about the leaderboard.

It also at least gives you something to do while waiting on unlocks, since there's no point in redoing any battles

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm definitely giving up on Dynamo but should manage to just get Yellowjacket. At least Whiplash has a better L3 costume than his L5 so I can just stop upgrading when he gets there.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Aphrodite posted:

Shut up and give me those X-Men already god drat it.

It's a lot more likely it'll be the Attilan one since Inhumans will be dropping soon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And Defenders is up.
Wow, Foggy, Claire and Stick, someone hold me back from spending all my shards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

I bought Claire, I was really hoping Coleen was going to be in this, but I didn't see her.

If i had to guess, inhumans are after Defenders, then X-men would be the X-mas event. I mean it writes itself!

She's on the schedule for Ep.3

• Locked thread