Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I installed Avengers Academy but there is a known bug like 5 min into the game that stops you dead in your tracks. Not sure what causes it but the Dev emailed me back saying they know about it but don't have an ETA on the fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

They issued a fix for that earlier today, when did you last try?

Ah I tired it the night before. I haven't had a chance to log in yet. I'll see if I can get in later.

EDIT: ok guess they fixed it. I look forward to lots of tapping.

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 16:53 on May 5, 2016

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So it seems like academy is pretty stingy with the crystals they give. Do you only get like 5 when you level up?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Four when you level up, some more per day from watching ads and log-in bonuses and stuff like that, and apparently you can get one per character you unlock if you hold your finger on them for long enough. So yeah, it's going to be a while until you get enough for anything worth caring about.

Oh weird I don't see any log in stuff or ads. Maybe im not looking in the right place.

I got the shard for each character though.

MarcusSA fucked around with this message at 07:13 on May 12, 2016

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

She's in Future Fight, Conquest of Champions and Puzzle Quest. She's mentioned in dialog on Academy a lot though, so she'll probably be introduced in the future.

How long do you have to hold your finger on someone? And do you do it in the man quad screen or in the action select one?

It's a hard press in the main screen and it only takes a second.

• Locked thread