Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

twistedmentat posted:

That's pretty cool. Also I heard there was a halloween event, but cannot find any info. Pretty sure it will be Doctor Strange, but drat I want Scarlet Witch.

They did a costume poll for the Halloween event on facebook a couple weeks ago. CapWolf won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I'm on android and it spends like a minute on the loading screen and then like 10-30 seconds for all the characters and deco to pop in.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

As cool as that would be, one of the other Runaways has a velociraptor (?) called Old Lace, so it's probably her.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Trick Shot would make sense as a recruitable boss. Maybe Bullseye? I don't actually know if Bullseye and the Hawkeyes ever interact really.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I bought Captain Britain (because I desperately want Bucky) and even him, Dracula, and Falcon could barely take streak 2 Mephisto. This sucks.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Yeah I'm giving up now. I managed to open one box (Electro). I also picked up Captain Britain, which I'm happy about because I like him but it is some bullshit that he could only fight 3 out of 4 bosses. Pretty disappointed overall.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I hope that's true because I will pay an embarrassing amount of money for a Pizza Dog that's an actual character and not just a deco.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Oh my god that owns.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Hahaha Lucky owns

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

You guys, Lucky has an action that's just called "???"

I love this loving digital dog.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

If it's not Patriot I will be intensely disappointed.

I managed to unlock Hawkeye but man his voice is just awful. Doesn't fit him at all. On the plus side, he does have a pretty great action where he takes a nap in his apartment and dreams about Lucky :3:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

That's a weird fetish.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

So did anyone manage to get Devil Dinosaur?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

It is total bullshit though. I went to fight the priestess on like streak 3 and she went first and KO'd me in one shot on a critical.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

nerdman42 posted:

Not sure whether to bother with Mantis and I don't really care about the other characters besides Cosmo and Nova.

With Spider-Man Homecoming arriving in July, that's probably the most likely Academy event for that month. Have we heard anything about June and I forgot?

Isn't Cosmo free? You'll have to get Mantis (and the Collector) to get Cosmo if so.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I bought Bucky because I love him but otherwise I'm honestly not sure why I'm bothering because I don't give a poo poo about any of the other characters. Of all the alterna-options they chose some boring ones.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I love my overpriced dinosaur baby.

(of course it was very last thing in the crate)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I just got Longbow and didn't even realize Ghost Rider 2099 and Keeper Murdoch were recruitable until the pop-up saying it was the last chance to get them came up. Welp.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Liar Lyre posted:

That's what I feared. How badly do I want Mysterio?

I've got him from last time. His voice acting is some of my favorite, but you can't use him for fights this event or anything like that, which sucks.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

I'm very conflicted because I'm so behind I want to give up, but I also really want J Jonah Jameson.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

The armors are what unlocks the leaderboard prizes.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Do you have Iron Cap? I don't, and trying to get my team strong enough to beat the last city is taking loving forever.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

twistedmentat posted:

I just need to beat the 4 briefcase mission to get Yellowjacket, but hahah, i've done nothing but level my Toxic characters for 2 days and it's still low chance.

I did it with Enchantress at 8/7, Whiplash 7/6, and Iron Man at 7/6. It was still only a medium chance but I won with like 10 hp left.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Same. Waiting for Foggy's poo poo to drop from Nessie is what's holding me up now.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

nerdman42 posted:

We got Cat Thor!Loki costume, this event suddenly became extremely important to me

Oh my god, all of my dreams have come true.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

You okay there Cosmo?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

The first time I did the dance hangout after episode 2 started I didn't get any purple pumpkins. If that's what happening to you, just try doing it again (and waiting another loving 4 hours).

The event really does suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

That's actually more infuriating because it's so dumb.

• Locked thread