Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I just started playing the game. Any tips for beginners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I don't see anything event related yet. I got the splash page about the spider-man event, but so far nothing in game. I guess I need to play more, I'm about to hit lvl 5

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
If I don't plan to put money on this game (avengers academy), what would be the best use of the crystals?

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

New mobile game coming in 2018 announced:
https://marvelstrikeforce.com/

Expect its cancellation in 2019 or so.

I love the "actual gameplay" footage is just power animation.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

It took so loving long to fight one god drat battle the the difficulty jumped so quickly. It's good it died so quickly.

I just started playing Strike Force and it feels like that. Hopefully they are going to tweek it a bit and it will get better

• Locked thread