Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Apparently the gamble boxes are sort of a countdown- every time you get a prize from them, it's removed from the randomizer, so eventually you're guaranteed the costume. (Two of the prizes are 'more crystals than it cost to buy the box in the first place')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
On the upside, Venom doesn't reset to Streak 1 when time runs out, he just heals up. On the downside, it costs 150 shards instead of 100 to extend the time limit.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Was there even an option to upgrade Doc Ock in act 1? I'd recruited him but he never had a level up option at all that I saw, and Goblin and Lizard kept upgrading with message board items in act 2.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Trendy teen/twenty-something vulture as a future recruit would certainly be a thing.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

The Spider-verse characters can be leveled up with just plain cash....in ridiculous amounts. Miles level 5 is going to cost something like 100,000.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Is it me or did missions suddenly start giving a -lot- more cash? Like, instead of 100-700 I'm seeing 1K baseline except for stuff that also drops items.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

I hope MODOK starts out as a normal-looking twenty-something but his head gets bigger and his body smaller as he levels up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

It is really kind of awkward that the first two people on the list for Viv's "Trust fall" activity have been Mary Jane or Spider-Gwen every time. But I wouldn't put it past the game to make that deliberate.

• Locked thread