Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

I just bought all the new boxes, and I figured that since I had the vibranium I'd get them all in a row. Now I don't see any of the decorations on the map, even after restarting. Has anyone else had this happen?

I definitely could be missing something obvious, I'm still new at the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

They go in your inventory. Press the rearrange button, then the green box one to open your inventory.
Thanks! I've got a lot of rearranging to do now.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Lurks With Wolves posted:

On the bright side, at least his other two outfits look good. Not as iconic as his Excalibur-era costume, but I'd be ready and willing to leave him in his level 3 costume.

Also, two things to keep in mind about Captain Britain: he has a four hour action that drops one scroll, and his first quest action involves him putting a translucent union jack over the quad for two hours straight and it's kind of annoying.

I really wish they'd gone with his MI:13 costume. It's so much cleaner and less busy.

Hopefully we'll be able to recruit Pete Wisdom (John the Skrull as a premium?)

Napoleon Nelson fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jun 10, 2016

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

"Defy Mephisto" is the best quest I've seen in the game, hands down

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Has Hawkeye been walking around on the steps this whole event, or is that new?

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

If you're going to buy Lucky, I recommend having MODOK take him for a walk.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Is Spider-Man supposed to be able to fight the symbiotes? I can level his attack/health but he doesn't show up as an option in the fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Are the Russian tea cakes purely RNG after the first? I only have 3 left and I can't seem to get them to drop

• Locked thread