Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
So, there's one thing about this event that I can't figure out (it's my first major one). What's the xp level for? I'm nearly at "level 3" but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Oooh, that makes sense.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Does Miles seem, like, bizarrely huge to anyone else? I was always under the impression that he was a pretty small guy but he looks like he could rip most of my heroes in half here.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Should probably resubscribe to Unlimited and get on that. :blush:

Actual game question, are upgraded costumes permanent or is there a way to swap them around? This event is the first time I've gotten someone close to rank 5 and I'm curious.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...

Aphrodite posted:

When you press someone to get their mission list, there's a uniform icon in the bottom.

Thanks, not sure how long it would've taken me to finally notice that button on it's own!

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
So since we have a break between events currently, I'm a little stuck on advancing the story and am not sure how to proceed. I recruited Cap and finished the quests related to that, but all I have available that isn't related to upgrading an event or premium character is the business suit Tony quests.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
I'm level 19, I thought the Kamala stuff started at 13?

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...

mania posted:

Have you upgraded all the story characters?

It turned out that I missed upgrading Loki and Falcon, yeah.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Is there a timer anywhere for MODOK leaving? Google says the 23rd, but that seems really long.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Ah, thanks. Well I just hit streak 7 anyway.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
I just kind of wish they'd do more of those shorter events that use the normal mission board so I could do story quests at the same time. The MODOK event was a nice break.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
I just want Fin Fang Foom to put someone in his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
He does soccer tricks too! He's the best.

• Locked thread