Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I said i'd only spend money on Miles or Cindy, and welp, there's Miles.

At this point I'm just farming symbiots hoping I can level my attackers power and health while stockpiling sonic blasters to fight venom. Still have 4 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lobsterman posted:

Does Miles seem, like, bizarrely huge to anyone else? I was always under the impression that he was a pretty small guy but he looks like he could rip most of my heroes in half here.

Uh didn't you read Secret Wars? He needs to eat all the time because he's going to be big.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
wtf, before going to bed i got Venom down to half health, with 16 hours before he healed, then I come back and he's at full health already. WTF is this bullshit?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lobsterman posted:

Thanks, not sure how long it would've taken me to finally notice that button on it's own!

Friend of mine had no idea there was an inventory for buildings and display items. He was really upset the game was stealing away all the cool stuff he got from lockboxes.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I got him to 3, the only person i bothered to get to 5 was Spidy because he looks like a dofus in his mid level outfit.

Ugh if this was around one more day I could get Venom. The problem wasn't beating Carnage, it was getting the thingies to fight the symbiots to make the flame throwers.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'd assume Kraven or Vulture.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
loving FINALLY. SG is the only person referred to in the teaser trailer that has not been announced yet. She better have a "play video games with Ms marvel" option.

Just need to add Carol and Wanda and I can have my Marvel Video Game Approved Waifu Squad.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Hopefully she'll be current comics Hellcat rather than the more serious Tish Walker of Daredevil. Which is almost for certain considering this game.

How many acorns does the tower produce daily? 4 days and only being able to make a handful of Shield Agents as they need 8 loving watches to make is just silly.

Looks like it drops 15 acorns a day. And great job tinyco, I can't fight the Aim dudes without getting an error.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Aug 13, 2016

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Only Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch I'd want to be 100% sure that I got in game, besides Squirrel Girl. Well until Marvel lets mutants back in their games again. I'm already at 58 acorns.

It's weird, there's not listing for SG's voice, but Tigra is played by Bella Thorne. The voice cast for this is so weird, but I still love Alison Brie as Widow and Sally Draper as Spider-Woman.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

Tigra was announced pre-launch, when they were still going for recognizable VAs.

The more recent ones they don't even announce the voice actor because it's usually someone cheap nobody has heard of.

That's right, they have voice cast for listed for people who aren't even available as early access like Hawkeye.

only 8 acorns away from Squirrel Girl.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Retro Futurist posted:

Hawkeye statue just went up. It costs 525 shards, but it will drop 30 a day for the next 30 days, so if you check in every 24 hours it'll drop 900 total

It is really tempting, and I know I'll buy at least one more premium character, but I feel like i've dropped enough money on this game.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Okay so Killed both of Modoks guards, then went back and hour later, and they're back. The countdown still says "Guards reappear in X hours".

Daredevil event is up. I wasn't going to buy any more crystals, but dammit I want Jessica Jones. Also ready to shell out for Hellcat too.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 25, 2016

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Retro Futurist posted:

Hellcat's free at least

That's good!

quote:

Also lol

Yea i got a good laugh out of that. It's pretty dark if you ever heard that line in reference to the puppies that don't get adopted.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gnome de plume posted:

Jessica Drew is currently free to claim for a limited time, so that's good if you don't already have her.

People keep bringing up how she`s supposed to be British, but how can you not love Sally Draper as Jess? Honestly, outside of Marvel Heroes, I cannot think of any recent instances of her being a Brit.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'd rather hoard shards. I only had to buy the lowest amount to get Jessica Jones.

Does this event seem really short? I feel like others were 30+ days and this was barely 20. Well, as long as I get Hellcat, Iron Fist and Luke Cage i'll be happy. Though I think Cage will be a challange.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I could have sworn this event was only 26 days.

Anyways, I kind of hosed myself because I turned in my 3 samurai helmets to Hellcat, and now the Hand Boss is too hard for Loki, Jessica Jones and Daredevil to defeat, so I can't get anymore to get Black Dynamite Falcon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yep, but at the current levels of the hand boss, I can't beat him even when using 9 power attacks. But as was said, it's only 30 Starkbux.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That's pretty cool. Also I heard there was a halloween event, but cannot find any info. Pretty sure it will be Doctor Strange, but drat I want Scarlet Witch.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

It's Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Misty Knight and Blade.

You can also gain Satana and Dracula as streak rewards.

Also every story character is getting their own Halloween costume, right up to Hulk.

Moon Knight makes me happy, though I'd rather see Elsa Bloodstone over Blade.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I managed to get Symbiot Widow in the last even after 3 boxes, with the first two boxes being of shards so I only actually spent like 2 bux for it.

The thing that's bugging me about this event is getting the special pumpkins, especially the screaming one because Falcon is still wanted to go on regular tasks for stuff.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Problem is the missions with falcon are always the ones that give out the dodads you need to unlock stuff. What I've been doing is just leaving them until I go to bed so they're done over night.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Maybe they realized there was a demand?

X-men in Future Fight and Avengers Academy would be amazing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It depends, but i've had super smooth loading times, and then super janky ones. It's very inconsistant.

And loving hell, there's not enough traps to fight Dracula in his second tier in the time allotted. It's easier to just let him drop to tier 1 and kill him quickly.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gnome de plume posted:

I was just going to say this!

http://gph.is/2eZvKCJ

I like how Enchantress is the leader there.

Ugh maxed out fighting skills Wasp and Enchantress barely made a dent in Mephesto.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There was something recent from Marvel that was basically "Oh yea we may be adding x-men to your favorite games soon" which would basically mean AA and FF.

A Force means Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Nico, Medusa, Singularity and hopefully Dazzler.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

Nico is in the Strange event actually.

Oh poo poo thats right.

Dammit, still no Wanda though. She's missing from Future Fight too, which is the weirder one. Dammit I need to complete my non-mutant Waifu collection

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Nico is premium. She does mention being friends with a Dinosaur, and there was mentions of a T Rex at one point during the last event, so Devil Dinosaur?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, I've still not unlocked hulk yet because I still need to build the asgardian gauntlet.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's really obnoxious how much effort goes into getting the dodads to build the stuff you need to fight the guys to get the dodads to build the other stuff to fight the other guy.

The DC mobile game is okay, its kinda like MAA mixed with Future Fight, but it's got a really annoying tutorial that just takes forever to get though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

It's not too bad if you recognize the stuff that's not meant for anyone paying less than $100.

It's still better than TinyCo's Family Guy game.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Well, now they just added Cthulhu Widow and Dweller in the Darkness, also Mordo.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ah I was hoping they'd do something that lets you use your out of date widgets.

I am honestly surprised Doctor Voodoo is the last character in this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Pretty sure he's new.

I still haven't unlocked Hulk yet because there's been too many events.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I failed all the British Invasion tasks so I didn't get Union Jack or Captain Britain. The game will probably roll into a Xmas Event soon after the Strange event ends. Curious what the theme was, MAA always did something involving Asgard, so maybe, Valkyrie, Angela? Warriors Three?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gnome de plume posted:

One of the most annoying part of these events is building up your resources for the minions guarding the boss, then the boss changes and you're stuck with a bunch of pretty much useless books and spirits.

Oh, Wong's here. Hey Wong. You were cool in the movie.

I like his hawaiian shirt. It's not as nice as the Ancient Ones sandals and socks. My problem is not having enough guys to defeat the guards, then when waiting for the ones i need to be crafted, the ones i already defeated have come back.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This design for Mockingbird is cute as gently caress.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Fuuuuckkkkk. Gonna end up buying all the Premium characters if they're, as I suspect Angela, America and Singularity. Jane, Captain Marvel and She Hulk are too high profile to not be normal recruitables.

Only A-force member missing is Dazzler, which is sad, but haven't they said mutants will start appearing in games again next year?

I wonder if an Ultron event will be related to AoU so we'll finally get Wanda and Pietro?

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Dec 6, 2016

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The only two major games that lack mutants is Academy and Future Fight, Unless there's some other one that came out without me noticing, and i'm not counting Tsum Tsum.

Event is up, you need to get every costume and character from the even to get Captain Marvel. Not including the crystal only characters, but in this, who doesn't want every one? Singularity is way to adorable.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Dec 9, 2016

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I swear getting all the degrees for Thor is taking a long as getting an actual medical degree. (not really, but it's taking forever, I've had everything else for a full day so far and i'm only half way to get the degrees).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have an 8 degree mission right now that will take 6 hours, but that will still leave me 4 short so hopefully I'll get something shorter next. I have enought ornaments to level Shulk to level 2, but I think I might need them for something else.

• Locked thread