Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Not a big dc fan

Whaled hard on Marvel Future Fight and had a non whale account. That game really helped new players. They also had WAY more in the game when I joined so waiting to see how this game shakes out
Trying to figure out who is worth farming and so on

IN future fight I just get the tony stark stash, and when there are characters I want I grab the bio subscriptions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There's a decent thread in games for Strike Force, it has a link to the discord which is where the real talk happens.

Spend your power cores how you want, but there really isn't anything but resetting nodes and buying orbs. Nodes resets are the best bang for your buck though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

A lot of the advice in there looks bad.

Like Quake being the #1 farmable character.

Well, I mean she is farmable though the Arena currency, I got her to 4 through that. Yondu and Punisher are good, and easy to farm, characters.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 10, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

WerrWaaa posted:

Cannot find please link

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853028

links to discord also can find an alliance there!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

Scarlet Witch confirmed for Infinity War event in Academy.

(Also Thane and Teen Groot, for a 3rd Groot variant. We are Groot.)

Of course after I get pissed off that i delete the app. But then I'd not get the character because I haven't completely a single event since the changeover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have about 25Bux worth of crystals in game, but I looked and that still wouldn't be enough to complete an event. I'll just hope they add Wanda to strike force for Infinity War.

• Locked thread