Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Liar Lyre posted:

This Spider-Man event is brutal. I unlocked zero decorations and zero crates because resources are incredibly scarce because there is nothing but heroic missions on the board.

So cancel them? I skipped the decorations but have gotten 3 crates, and I'm not spending money on this event unless I get to the end and have to unlock someone. But so far all free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

SeannieDarko posted:

Ugh I really want black costume Spidey, but I don't want to spend the shards on it.

I didn't want to either but I was afraid it would be the only way to get Venom eventually. There's a quest line I'm working through when you get the costume about it being evil so I may be right about that.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
I bought an antidote generator but not Ham, and I am like 6 hours away from getting Black Cat. Not sure if I will get to WW2 Cap, considering you have to fight lizard like 5 times per win.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
So act 2 is gonna be Gwen, Venom, Silk, and...Miles?

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
The late-breaking box for cheap oscoins full of exclusives was a lifesaver. The setup for the Goblin fights was bullshit though - I think the 7 streak was all but impossible even if you're a pretty serious P2P.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Even with Symbiote spidey, it was still 3 fights, then 5, and so on, and by the 4th streak you needed 11 to beat Goblin. Syringes were easy but the antidotes were so hard to come by free and even if you bought the 100ish crystal pack you'd still need to spend a LOT of money to come close to the 7-streak.

I wound up getting Goblin but no additional coins so I can't level him at all. Skipped Ham and Lizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
I'm certain at least one of Gwen, Silk, or Venom will be premium, sadly.

• Locked thread