Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mania
Sep 9, 2004

Lurks With Wolves posted:

you can get one per character you unlock if you hold your finger on them for long enough.

That's the 3D touch, which is only for iphone 6s/6s+.

Also, yeah if you buy shards/credits you don't get ads anymore. Buying characters/stuff with shards is fine tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mania
Sep 9, 2004
It's not confirmed, but one of the theories going around now is that they accidentally released the week 3 content early as Crossbones's event timer is frozen. So hopefully that means we have 10 days to work towards getting Crossbones.

I'm working on upgrading Black Panther to lvl 3 and getting the 3 field communicators & field gears so that I can upgrade the robots & agents to lvl 4.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
The research for lvl 6 resistant bots & agents needs items that are dropped by lvl 10 Hydra. But even with lvl 5 resistant bots/agents it should be doable with some careful time planning.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Though I cannot get Bucky's bike because I haven't been able to level my troops to level 10 to get the items I need.

Bucky's bike needs the green belts/yellow stripe communicators which drop from mid lvl thugs. It's Sleeping Panther that requires the lvl 10 drops.

If all you need is the lvl 10 drops, it might be possible but the timing might be tight:
  • You'll need to get to lvl 9 to fight Hydra lvl10.
  • Lvl 8-9 research takes 12 hours each.
  • It takes 12 robots/agents each to take down 1 Hydra lvl 10. That's 24 hs of robot/agent training. But on the plus side, you only need to fight one.
  • On top of that, you'll need to fight 2 Hydra lvl 9 before the lvl 10s appear. I also had to fight one Hydra lvl 8 before my lvl 9s appeared, but I don't know if it's the same for everyone. Anyway that was another 14 hours of training.

That will take at least 2 days I think? Anyway you can also use 40 shards to skip the lvl 10 items for Sleeping Panther.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

How do you get the Wakandan Embassay to level 3? I've unlocked everyone except crossbones and BP is levelled up all the way, not sure what trigger I'm missing here

Try looking for it in the menu, either under the middle tab with the Avengers logo or the Building tab.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Yeah, some TinyCo dude was on the reddit sub and said there's gonna be a few days break, mini event (UK Marvel), then the big summer event which is supposed to be even bigger then GotG and Civil War.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Yeah, I bought shards from that offer you get at the beginning (200+ shards plus coins) because oh the game looks fun, let's support the developer plus I can buy Spider-Woman and I get hosed over by not being able to watch ads. The annoying thing is if I hadn't bought those stupid shards and just kept watching ads I would probably have enough shards to buy Jess and another premium character by now.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
It's not mentioned in game, but the last warehouse item requires an item that only appears after you get Spidey. So if you're short on time and film rolls, better to go for the crates unless you really want the warehouse prizes.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
I think it varies on the streak. It was 120 shards for me to extend streak 4.

I'm just glad I exploited the airplane mode bug this week and last. Venom would have been near impossible with just Spider-man and Gwen.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Lobsterman posted:

So since we have a break between events currently, I'm a little stuck on advancing the story and am not sure how to proceed. I recruited Cap and finished the quests related to that, but all I have available that isn't related to upgrading an event or premium character is the business suit Tony quests.

Have you upgraded all the story characters?

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Are you using the power ups during the fight?

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Get a mission with Falcon, but don't do his action. It should keep any other mission involving him from appearing on the board. Sure it also means one less mission on the board, but it beats having to keep cancelling multiple missions because they all require Falcon when he's busy hanging out with Moon Knight.

mania
Sep 9, 2004
Ares is supposed to be one of the prizes for the next mini event. Really wish I'd picked up some shards during the sale, I want Ares on campus so bad :swoon:

mania
Sep 9, 2004
I did! He's adorable. One of his actions is him using his stubby arms to get a book from the timeless archives. :3:

mania
Sep 9, 2004

paradoxGentleman posted:

Although I'm also tempted by Assassin Taskmaster... are those extra costumes hard to get?

Pretty hard, costumes are usually meant for the whales. The time luggage drops are random too so who knows how many fights you'll need to get all of them.

Too bad, because Assassin Taskmaster looks amazing. Hopefully he comes back as a purchasable some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Spider-Man has to do his first fight solo, then Wasp (and Agent Venom if you have him) can join the one after that. It's for throttling I guess, but a bit weird.

Nah, it's like the previous events with gating (GotG 2), you need Spider-Man to access the fight but you can add on more fighters by clicking on the plus signs in the battle screen.

• Locked thread