Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gnome de plume posted:

It's showing 1 hour 10 m for. Still a pretty big leap from the last event's 30.

I really hope Spider-Ham isn't premium.

Hey, if I haven't spent money on shards but I clicked on a video offer and said no thanks one time, have I screwed myself out free shards? Haven't seen one in a while. Unless it's regional in which I'm just arbitrarily screwed.

Spider-Ham is premium.

Just exit the app and then restart it. The video offer should re-appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gnome de plume posted:

By a while I mean at least a month or so.

Oh...poo poo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Just got Spidey!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Me too! Next is to unlock Undercover Wasp, I've unlocked all the film lab slots too, which is the main thing I need for her outfit.

Yeah I went ahead and unlocked the last film lab. I figure it's going to take me the same amount of time to build my money and film back up to get Reporter Wasp.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ugh I really want black costume Spidey, but I don't want to spend the shards on it.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I have Black Cat, but I had to use some shards to finish some tasks.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Anyone else just get some free antidotes and injectors?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I didn't even get Ock. Dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This game pisses me off and is such bullshit, but I love it. These episodes are so short. Doesn't give you a chance to get characters like Electro without paying. I bought 2099 just to help me beat Mysterio to get Electro and STILL couldn't get it done.

• Locked thread