Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
Night Nurse is great because her basic heal targets your lowest health guy so she can keep a priority target alive on those missions where the ai focus them without taunts.

Shield Operative can be farmed from Nexus 1-6 (Not sure if you unlock Nexus after that mission or not) and she has a 2 turn cooldown heal that targets the lowest health person and also stealths them so they can't be targeted. She's probably worth farming for that alone.

Your other option is to stack damage and kill the enemy faster than they can attack, farming gear levels on your high damage characters (eg punisher) will help a lot with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
It's 24 people and no more (this is the exact number of people who can participate in the current max level raid).

If the higher level raids are bigger when they implement them, we'll get an increase but I suspect it's going to stay at the 24.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
I've seen that, then got 8 shards on the next batch of 5, I think it's swingier because you get 2 shards instead of 1.

• Locked thread