Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

rezatahs posted:

lol ralp is lame az fuk

How then, is one supposed to defend their honor ?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Smash it Smash hit posted:

*checks watch* any minute now

Sorry, I meant 430 central time. Boss let me take off early, so you guys should check this out :

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
watch nobody will notice lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A lot of probations related to Phobias :smith: . Do you guys think he's ok ? May is National Mental Health month. Please don't be afraid to ask for help Geneslicer. They can do amazing stuff thesedays. Even VR is used to get desensitized. I really hope you get better :)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
no

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

Sorry, I meant 430 central time. Boss let me take off early, so you guys should check this out :

Holy poo poo!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Goldmine!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Genesplicer must be a pathetically fat man who has nothing better to do than act like some sort of Internet forum god king. :flip:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I escaped unscathed :grin:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I escaped unscathed :grin:

You rock star mother fucker

Whipping your dick around like a goddam whirly bird

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
yknow what would be even hotter would be if there was no girl and it was two doorknobs licking each other

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Well that just ruined a pair of underwear

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's gonna take a reeeeeaaaal long time to get those doors open that way.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i've never been in trouble. i love all the mods very much.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I would never have sassed a mod. I believed them to be paragons of virtue and wisdom. Now that I have become one, and spent time with them in the Subterranean Pleasure Garden and Booze Pit , I know they are these things. With the possible exception of me. I'm just a curmudgeonly old fart who is bitter and resentful. And mad with power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

genesplicer posted:

I would never have sassed a mod. I believed them to be paragons of virtue and wisdom. Now that I have become one, and spent time with them in the Subterranean Pleasure Garden and Booze Pit , I know they are these things. With the possible exception of me. I'm just a curmudgeonly old fart who is bitter and resentful. And mad with power.

Are you this guy?

[krusty in a spoiler tag]

• Locked thread