Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah it's pretty funny that the series unintentionally ends with Luke as a crime boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There are shots of the Captain Marvel toys out thee but the shots have a huge spoiler so be careful.

The CM figure looks amazing.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
InfinityWar is finally coming to Netflix on the 25th. I kept thinking about buying it on digital but whenever I’ve done that it gets a Netflix release date like the next day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Daredevil was good

Luke Cage was bad. Fistman was bad. JJ was bad (except kilgrave)

Punisher was... OK

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Zzulu posted:

Daredevil was good

Punisher was... OK

Thanks for this thoughtful analysis. Your unique insight is truly a boon to this forum.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Great post man

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Zzulu posted:

Daredevil was good

Punisher was... OK
I had heard mixed things about Punisher but I've really enjoyed it. It feels like they put way more effort into the characters and the cinematography than the other shows. I still need to watch the remaining episodes, but I have appreciated the slow build up with Billy Russo as they reveal who he really is

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

FlamingLiberal posted:

I had heard mixed things about Punisher but I've really enjoyed it. It feels like they put way more effort into the characters and the cinematography than the other shows. I still need to watch the remaining episodes, but I have appreciated the slow build up with Billy Russo as they reveal who he really is

The best thing about Punisher is that he was him fighting PMCs and not black people like the Cops and other Chuds who run around with Punisher skulls on the knives wanted him to do.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

twistedmentat posted:

The best thing about Punisher is that he was him fighting PMCs and not black people like the Cops and other Chuds who run around with Punisher skulls on the knives wanted him to do.

This. I fiercely hated the character and the culture that sprang up around him but the show just flipped the bird at pretty much anyone who was among that fanbase.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Punisher had a fight scene set to Tom Waits so it was the best one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

*snaps*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875937

• Locked thread