Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Madkal posted:

Anyone know how Spiderman or Daredevil or JJ would have operated under the Act?

the better question is how loud would thors laugh be when presented with that nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

some not redundant female marvel heroes are possible for a thunderbolts movie now the big man himself is in the pokey

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

It's kind of weird how terrible January Jones was in First Class because she's been good in other things.

name one other thing

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Rurea posted:

Mad men?

i would argue she was terrible in that like everything else shes been in and this was only hidden by the quality everything around her

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

Last Man on Earth.

never seen it but every single thing ive seen her in would argue otherwise

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

I'm not really sure what is dumb about that.

i can think of one thing.

that thing is the name of a 60s acid rock band

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

When the film involves people named Granny Goodness, Desaad, Darkseid and Vermin Vunderbar you're basically gonna have to accept that is where it's going.

id argue that all these are stupid but naming a character after a popular band (i checked the years) is something else entirely. dc is so goddamned stupid

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Roth posted:

My only really major gripe with Age of Ultron is how it just can't let a scene go on without a joke or somebody pointing out how ridiculous the situation is.

Joss Whedon is a hack.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

imagine transferring your brain to a svelte hottie when youre a foul mouthed geriatric

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I think he looks like a slightly eccentric college professor who just recently got really into Sid Vicious.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

As a man that doesnt care about Wonder Woman in the least bit and is 100% a Marvel fan, the WW movie is pretty great.

• Locked thread