Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The shoehorning in of sjw posters is really hamfisted i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/1068176262127124480?s=19

quote:

"I think it was more emotional for him than it was for us, mostly cause he’s not done yet," Russo told USA Today. "I don’t want to explain what I mean, but audiences will soon understand."

quote:

Interestingly, in another interview, the Russos confessed they'll be "taking a break from superhero movies" after the release of Avengers 4. However, when asked what could get them to return for more Marvel Studios films, Joe Russo had a quick answer - one that may hint at what's in store for the MCU.

"Not until they're ready to make Secret Wars."

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
tbf i think the drax turds thing wasnt supposed to be the joke in itself as much as it was gamora being stuck with all these goddamn idiots who think its funny

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Okay see you guys in two pages

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

SlimGoodbody posted:

Let's all take the Ignore McCloud Challenge!

I participated in this event and now I feel ten years younger

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
iirc there was recently talk of a dd show on disneys service so i would guess that maybe dd, cage, and jj might reappear but punisher definitely not

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Ignore Lists are for the weak, just embrace the crazy and get the most out of your :10bux:

I use them as content warnings, i will click to open but i know im taking my chances

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I dont think disney will ever let a a show about a muderguy happen or feature him in any way and i predict that any show that any show that makes the transfer (if they do) will be severely toned down in content

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah but in a cartoony way, not like in a this guy gets stabbed repeatedly, punched until his head starts caving in, and then has his eyes gouged out with Frank's thumbs kinda way

Also theres no nudity or sex or hard r language being thrown around

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I dont think punisher would generate revenue that would make disney sully the for the whole family brand theyre cultivating for the service that as it seems to be now is cartoons, star wars, and the MCU. iirc response to it was rather muted compared to the other shows

site fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah it's pretty funny that the series unintentionally ends with Luke as a crime boss

• Locked thread