Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Yvonmukluk posted:

:sbahj:

Got back from seeing Civil War. PRetty friggin' awesome, maybe my personal favorite of the MCU thus far. Looking forward to where they go from here.

Better than Cap America 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Dacap posted:

Here's Domino from Deadpool 2

Who is playing her?

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

amigolupus posted:

My favorites parts were the movie poking fun at the whole Hulk/Black Widow pairing from Age of Ultron.

I lost it when Thor was trying the lullaby on Hulk in the arena

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Lobok posted:

I'd be okay with it but I don't think Ant-Man would be happy with the Rebels' plan for how to blow up Thanos.

Hahahaha

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I just saw this on my facebook from the Marvel Cinematic Universe page:

I guess spoiler for Infinity War: "New BTS still of Paul Bettany as Vision with Ryan, who was late to work on the AVENGERS 4 set, wearing the hotdog of shame!"

So I guess Vision doesn't bite the dust after all

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

It could mean anything, Marvel has been putting random actors of theirs on sets to deter spoilers. Like Michael Rooker appearing on the Infinity War set.

I was reading the comments on facebook and a lot of people says that Avenger 4 will have a lot of time travel stuff in it too.

So I guess I jumped to conclusions too fast.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

cap better lift a hammer.

Or Loki. Get Help!

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I really like the House party protocol fight in Ironman 3. Since every movie is CGI vs CGI anyway, I really loved how tony was jumping from suit to suit.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
They could kill anyone and bring them back with the power of the gems anyway so I don’t think it really maters who dies or not.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

oh please don't do that, giant images only show spoiler bars at the bottom so its super easy to accidentally scroll over them, just spoiler thumbnails. Actually, I kinda hope we show restraint and not put any spoilers in the thread directly. If you want to post spoilers, then link to reddit or where ever so those who don't care can check them out. That's just my opinion, whatever mods decide is fine.

We should make a separated thread for movie spoiler because people that have seen it will want to discuss and people that didn't yet want to keep all the potential surprises

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

zoux posted:

I won't be seeing it instantly as well so I've made peace with the fact that there is probably no way I'm not going to have who dies spoiled.

What sucks is even if you try not to spoil yourself, some clowns in like GBS will make a thread with a spoiler as the title. They did that with pretty much any big spoiler in the last couple years.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Why are you going to GBS tho

that's my shameful secret

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’s really too bad that plea-bargained out rapist and Nazi supporter Mike Thernovich has some kind of moral sway in the media instead of having died alone by his own hand a long long time ago.

THIS is the reason why it is so hosed up that Gunn was fired. That guy probably isn't even phase about those tweets, he just knew that they were bad enough to maybe outrage the right people to get him fired. And it loving worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I don't care if the villains in Avengers are not threatening enough. It is just pure fun to see the superheroes kick rear end. To see the smile on Hulk when Capt asked him to smash is just priceless.

• Locked thread