Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Heathen posted:

http://deadline.com/2016/05/kevin-feige-marvel-studios-captain-america-civil-war-iron-man-doctor-strange-black-panther-1201750467/

Two things.

First, the earliest they would do a Black Widow solo movie would be Phase Four in 2020.

Second, he mentions nine movies through 2019, ten counting Civil War.

2016:
1) Captain America: Civil War
2) Doctor Strange

2017:
3) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4) Thor: Ragnarok

2018:
5) Black Panther
6) Avengers: Infinity War Part I
7) Ant-Man and the Wasp

2019:
8) Captain Marvel
9) Avengers: Infinity War Part II
10) The Inhumans

This means they are still doing an Inhumans movie and neither the Agents of SHIELD storyline nor Indiana Jones 5 getting the date have stopped them.

I wonder if Ant-Man and Captain Marvel will have a big "This is set before the events of Avengers: Infinity War Part I" or will actually be set in between the two Avengers film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Wasn't Johns involved in the Green Lantern movie? I'm surprised they would put him back near the movie department after that.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Is it ever explained how/where Wolverine gets his metal claws back after having them cut off in The Wolverine? Or is the answer "don't think about it so much"?

Not that it matters, Logan was a good film and is easily my favourite of the X-Men franchise.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Doctor Spaceman posted:

He had the Mind Stone and then gave it to Loki in an attempt to get the Tesseract, and he expected Ronan to hand over the Power Stone.

He was definitely trying to get the stones, he just made lovely hiring decisions.

Which is why there was a post credit scene in whichever movie it was of Thanos saying "gently caress it, I'll do it myself".

• Locked thread