Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
How did Tony know that Peter Parker was Spider-Man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
When Spidey was crawling on the walls of the airport while chasing after Bucky and Falcon, there was this music playing that reminded me a lot of the 2000s movie theme, I quite liked it

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Dan Didio posted:

That seems excessive and insane to me.

You sound like a guy who made an R rated superman movie...

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's not like the kiss was some big dramatic moment

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Replace First Class with Days of Future Past, and I'll agree with that.

I still have a fondness for X2, though that's probably more nostalgia than anything

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

JT Smiley posted:

Because of that and Terry being Bruce's sperm jacked son I just prefer to ignore Batman Beyond entirely.

That part was actually in JLU though

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
God, the Inhumans loving suck

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I just find the concept of Inhumans a lot less interesting than the X-Men (who, mind, I'm not a huge fan of anyway)

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

SonicRulez posted:

I understand how lovely that is, but gender biased marketing shouldn't prevent you from realizing who the lead of the film is. I mean all Star Wars marketing is centered around Vader WAY more than it is Luke. Luke isn't the one that made it to Soul Calibur.

I forgot this happened holy poo poo

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Perry Normal posted:

Completely forgot about that term for a minute. Tried to think of a Marvel character named Mary who could have a lawsuit against Doom.

Typhoid Mary.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
is zendaya mary jane or not? i see her listed as "michelle" on wikipedia

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
What's with the insane boner DC has had for Deathstroke these past few years

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I didn't think Deadpool was that great, but the insane degree to which Fox wanted to kill it puts me on Reynolds' side 100%

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
So far, I think Tom Holland has the capacity to be both a good Peter Parker and a good Spiderman. Waiting until his movie comes out to judge. He also annoys enemies by talking a lot, which is great and the most "Spiderman" trait I can imagine.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

CharlestheHammer posted:

Their favorite storyline was the robot parent one in the 90s obviously.

so what you're saying is, there's an Ultimate Clone Saga movie in the works

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Roth posted:

You think Tobey and Andrew Garfield weren't clones and this wasn't their plan all along?

andrew garfield is playing ultimate scorpion, tobey is playing ultimate kaine

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
jubilee owns and should have been in the movie at the expense of mystique worship scenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Before anyone asks, yes, that one you played as a kid is bad too

• Locked thread