Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

Does Spider-Man stay on Team Iron Man or does he switch sides? I don't want to see it until I know that one spoiler. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

X-O posted:

Team Iron Man. Until Tony benches him and sends him home after he gets banged up.
:( Well, now I know to stay home.

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

X-O posted:

Well that's dumb.
My life has been a series of dumb decisions, why should this be any different.

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Because we finally get a good Spidey in a movie, it's been like 15 years in the making.
See, for me a good Spidey wouldn't side with Iron Man. I'll admit though I've only seen three Marvel movies (Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, and the first Captain America) so I don't know if Cinematic Iron Man is the same fascist bastard that Comic Book Iron Man is. So I could be totally wrong.

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Wait, you chose a side based off a character you've literally never seen in the film? :psyduck:

mikeraskol posted:

One of the dumbest things I've ever read tbh.
Look, if I'm wrong and the Cinematic Iron Man and his side is totally different from the Comic Book one then I will apologize to anyone I offended, but I don't think it's ridiculous for me to look at a movie that's supposedly based on a comic story, with the same title even, and presume it's the same basic premise.

Also is there any reason for people to be so rude about this? I've not attacked anyone, I've not said anything nasty or hateful, and we're only talking about a movie for heaven's sake.

Picklepuss fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 6, 2016

• Locked thread