Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Gambit is dead though. Maybe Disney will pick up Tatum as Gambit in a future project, but I doubt whatever they had planned will get released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was actually intrested in Gambit when they said it was going to be a RomCom because maybe they were going to do a good Rogue. But marvel will give me a good Rogue, I just know it. Captain Marvel 2 will involve her no doubt.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SonicRulez posted:

We are now friends for life. Hate that drat "theory" forever.

I hate all those too. I hate basically every fan theory. Though Steven Universe revealing Rose was Pink Diamond actually was good

Watching Ant Man and the Wasp, and I thought Luis's ringtone being Everyday Is Like Sunday was revealed after he talked about his Abulla's jukebox that only plays Morrissey. Also this movie still makes me hope Kitty will be in Marvel X-men because Ghost's phasing fights are fantastic.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
History Buffs episode about 300 is pretty solid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXZt-IlClhs

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
https://globalnews.ca/news/3889241/...6JZhFXpxozaWmlc

We can only hope

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Wheat Loaf posted:

On the contrary, give people more marijuana because if you keep people stoned and happy and they'll be too mellow to revolt.

Also, this is a pretty weird premise for a superhero movie but it might be inventive.

Oops I totally meant to post that in the CanPol thread.

I don't believe any of those leaks, anyone with enough skill can create some static art work based on well established characters.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

AdmiralViscen posted:

It sure did affect Obi Wan and Boba Fett though

Neather of these projects were official though, just rumors. We just know they're not doing a movie a year after Ep9.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man, i wanted Silk to be in the MCU. Though I bet that Spider Gwen can't be used by Sony becauase she was created after the deal. But then so was Silk.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rhyno posted:

I'd like to think that Jack was waiting for Stan at the gates, gave him one good solid sock in the jaw and said "Ya know ya earned that" and then lead him inside to see his wife and everyone else who preceded his passing.

Ditko and Flo are there too.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Samuringa posted:

Avengers 4 is going to end with a "Dedicated in memory of Stan Lee" and I'm going to break down.

No they'll start the movie off with a tribute.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea in later years, Lee was straight up talking about working with Jack and Steve and the rest on stuff, so he seemed to be more willing to admit it wasn't just all him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like the idea of Stan just being game for anything without question.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The thing I find funny is that I watched all of Inhumans, but could not finish Krypton. Inhumans was a car fire I couldn't stop looking at, Krypton was just so boring.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There's been so many fake "production art" pictures floating around, I never believe those things until they actually start showing the film. Either that or its just stuff that was come up with and not used. Often artists that didn't have work used will post it as part of their portfolio.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

You cannot tell me that Civil War isn't a Christmas movie.

Iron Man 3 is though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's a lot easier to sit through Suicide Squad than Wolf of Wallstreet.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man I should have explained it, I meant for horny dudes who want to get off to Margot Robbie, SS is a better choice than Wolf Of Wallstreet. There is less good movie to distract their boners

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

site posted:

Cant get horned up if the boobs arent painted with clown makeup tho

Plus these guys all think they're the Joker.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Only very tangentially connected to comic movies, but Wreck it Ralph 2 is pretty okay. I think the first one was better, mostly becausce the quest in 2 is really kinda boring. The GTA Style game they're in is pretty cool and the scene where Vanillope is with the Princesses is by far the best part of the movie.

If you've seen it you know why its sorta connected, outside of like the obvious Disney owning marvel.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Schneider Heim posted:

I actually really liked Ralph Breaks the Internet because it's all about toxic/healthy friendships plus Wonder Woman as a street racer was the absolute bomb.

yea that was pretty awesome. Like I didn't think the movie was bad just that the quest being to make money to buy a steering wheel from Ebay is pretty lame. That and the product placements were really intrusive.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There are shots of the Captain Marvel toys out thee but the shots have a huge spoiler so be careful.

The CM figure looks amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

FlamingLiberal posted:

I had heard mixed things about Punisher but I've really enjoyed it. It feels like they put way more effort into the characters and the cinematography than the other shows. I still need to watch the remaining episodes, but I have appreciated the slow build up with Billy Russo as they reveal who he really is

The best thing about Punisher is that he was him fighting PMCs and not black people like the Cops and other Chuds who run around with Punisher skulls on the knives wanted him to do.

• Locked thread