Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad

NachtSieger posted:

The differences between male and female Striker aren’t too large pre-awakening, but once they awaken, the differences really happen. The female Striker gains Kihop Low Kick, letting her chamber a kick so hard she creates a vacuum to suck enemies in before kicking them to death, and the male Striker clearly wins in this by getting Suju Inferno, which lets him set his legs on fire to kick the loving poo poo out of his enemies.

I am now satisfied with my class choice having picked pretty much on a whim after coming back from Nexon days. Also this game is way more fun now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

So I bought an avatar set because I thought it looked bitching, and I have these silver emblem boxes. What sort of emblems should I get for a Male Striker? Thinking crit, strength, evasion, and casting speed, sound right?

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

InfinityComplex posted:

Looking over the emblems you either want solid crit, mixture of desired attack stat + crit, or aspd and either hit or mspd. There is literally no reason whatsoever to take casting speed as Striker since anything that uses it are mainly buffs.

Oh whoops, did more reading and realized the difference between those two. For some reason I was thinking casting speed was a blanket term for skills. Glad I waited off haha.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Yeah, if you played when nexon ran the game, fatigue is nowhere near as terrible about making leveling a total slog anymore. I also got some swag scaling gear for returning that should remain on par until level 65 as well as a neo premium and base contract, not sure if that's because of an event or not but it's making leveling on my main an absolute breeze.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

So, is there a reason why I'm fighting evil clowns in Ghent now? I'm so confused...