Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
having arrived in the new world several months ago, we had been wandering through the endless jungles of the amazon since. many of us had perished due to sickness or the blow darts of hostile tribes, but still we pressed foreward, knowing that god and crown had willed this quest. our remaining supplies were starting to run out and fresh water increasingly hard to find. then suddenly, through the bushes a sight of glory met us like the angel revealing himself to moses, the golden city of myth beckoned us. "welcome to the chill forum"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Instead of trying to make a joke I'm just gonna tell the truth: The first BYOB thread I ever read was the one where Windy came out of the closet and I thought it was touching and sweet and started lurking and eventually posting!

shame about the aftermath though

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion because he spent hundreds of dollars on accounts like a crazy person but I enjoyed matt damon posting. .

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Byob 8.2: shame about the aftermath

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
It was IIRC in February 2014 and basically no I don't remember that month much at all.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
something awful attracts the broken and fragile, an aftermath of money spent is really much better than the worst that's happened here

Pedantra

by Lowtax
matt damon was easily a top 3 poster with tyler and merko

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Yeah it's been a gas with you broken fragile types

Piso Mojado

[whispering] .... matt damon ....

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
I saw the milk ape thread

treasure bear

i arrived in the early arnian period

prearnian - arnian period - post-arnian interregnum - matoian - the matoian interregnum - the trutherate - ducktonian period

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

i arrived in the early arnian period

prearnian - arnian period - post-arnian interregnum - matoian - the matoian interregnum - the trutherate - ducktonian period

*nods head, adjusts monocle*

a whole buncha crows

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
heck i dont remember ten minutes ago

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
hHAa oh god, matt drat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:hai:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
matt daemon

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
matt demon?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Portable Staplefrog

yes it was scary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
I'm already nostalgic for 6 hours ago

• Locked thread