Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

no they will not posted:

I used to work at a betting shop, in the middle of Dublin. Pretty easy work, aside from the occasional trouble customer. This happened during the cheltenham festival, which any other bookies workers will know is one of the biggest horse racing festivals of the year. The shop was packed, people all crammed together in the middle of the floor, just SCREAMING bloody murder at the screens, and throwing tiny bookie pens at the counter whenever they lost [which was often]. Most of the customers were the same type, late 50s early 60s bearded guys wearing old coats and hats indoors, but that day during the height of cheltenham a younger looking guy came in.

he was wearing a baseball cap with a small green weed leaf on it and text reading "The weed rear end", and a black t-shirt with text reading "Comic Sans" in the helvetica font. Also he was holding a really big cardboard sign with "BYOB: THE CHILL FORM" written on it in pink glitter gel marker with little stars drawn around it. It was so big he wasn't able to get it through the door the first time he tried, he ended up having to hold it at a weird slant just to fit it through the doorway. He didn't make eye contact with me or any of the customers, he just shuffled into the middle of the shop and cleared his throat.

He sort of half-raised the cardboard sign weakly above his head and whispered [I could barely hear this at the time] "H-h-hurf de d-uh, durf..." while looking around back and forth to see if anyone was reacting. He looked really scared like he wanted someone to say something but at the same time was terrified that someone would. As he wsa looking back and forth he accidentally brushed against a customer and knocked their hat onto the floor. The customer didn't look angry or anything - just sort of surprised - but they still looked really mortified from what they'd done and they let go of the sign and powerwalked out of the shop while mumbling apologies. he was holding the sign at an angle when he released it so it was still wafting to the ground as he left. A few of the customers nearby stood in silence and watched it as it drifted to the ground. I registered my forums account later that day

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I remember unironic tier lists and bwee.

----------------

drilldo squirt

tao of lmao posted:

the first time i saw byob it was pink

Are you sure that wasn't fyad?

----------------

drilldo squirt

tao of lmao posted:

from the SAclopedia

I wasn't here for that sadly.

----------------

drilldo squirt

blaise rascal posted:

I had just gotten off my shift at the Metallica Factory and was heading home to have sex with my wife when a ghostly apparition appeared before me, and said, "Stop being cool... Become gay... Post in the chill forum." Its voice stuck in my memory. Before long, I became so uncool that I lost my job at the Metallica Factory. I became so gay that my beautiful wife of 69 years left me forever. I started posting in BYOB so often that my fingers bled.

These days my mind is filled with thoughts like, "Haha, look at that cat up there! He's just sitting in his hammock." I am at peace.

Dude do you even know that cat's name?

----------------

drilldo squirt

blaise rascal posted:

Haha, don't I ever! *looks around nervously, starts to sweat*

Personally, I forgot.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Strawberry Jam posted:

surely we ca spend a few hours discussing Posting Styles yes?

Back then byob was not that good.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Nice rear end, haha.

----------------

drilldo squirt

----------------

drilldo squirt

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion because he spent hundreds of dollars on accounts like a crazy person but I enjoyed matt damon posting. .

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

----------------

• Locked thread