Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I was doing my morning routine, slapping in my game 'E-ZEAO' and preparing to do the moves alongside the main character, Corporal Falcom when he came onscreen. He was doing nothing but holding a bong and smoking weed.

I reached into the screen and slapped his face and yelled "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES, CORPORAL FALCOM", but when I withdrew my hand from the tv screen it was holding a bong. When I smoked the bong, I found the weed was so harsh that I coughed, and as I coughed the smoke started to coalesce into a humanoid form. Made out of smoke and fire, it bellowed in my mind, "I AM THE SPIRIT OF THE BONG, YOU HAVE AWOKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER, AND SO I WILL GRANT YOU A WISH, BUT NOTHING TOO HARD, I'M REALLY LIT RIGHT NOW LMAO AND I DUNNO IF I CAN EVEN DO MATH ANYMORE" and after a few moments I decided.

I made my wish.

"Spirit of the bong!" I entreated, "I wish that I had a place to chill online!"

"JUST GO POST IN BYOB, YOU IDIOT." And the spirit vanished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread