Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One dark night I was hitting the bong AND THE BONG HIT BACK. I thought I was starting out the evening with a simple packing of the bowl, but it turns out I was the one who would be packing, because after that fateful bong hit I saw a glimmer out of the corner of my eye, when I turned to look my bags were packed in a neat little pile and the world had changed to a pastel palette of chill!

I've been here ever since, walking around in circles enjoying the second hand contact high from the puffy cannanimbulus clouds that follow me everywhere

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We were whaling in uncharted waters. Four years out and we were running out of time and provisions but our holds were hollow for lack of precious oil. The weather grew still and warm and on those becalmed waters we heard plaintive cries echoing from horizon to horizon. Thinking they might be as yet undiscovered whales for the taking, our lookouts strained their eyes to bursting, but found no purchase in those hazy seas. As days went on, those murky doldrums drove us to the very brink of madness. The thickening haze confused the senses, made us truant in our duties and added hunger to our shrinking bellies. The crying grew. Some of the men said they could glean words from the mournful crying, but our stalwart captain pronounced these as mere humbug. And then, on the eighth day of our captivity the waves began to roil and the young midshipman on the watch screamed that he had spotted land. A volcanic island spewing smoke had appeared two points to starboard and seemed, at first, to be a source of salvation at last from our torment. But such was or folly that the hideous place was befouled with hazardous reefs and hidden shoals and the more we fought the awful current that drew us toward that cursed place, the more our course became true to our doom. I remember before the horrible crack of our keel breaking its spine upon the rocks, that splenetic volcano rose afore our foundering vessel. But what we spied was not a volcano, but belial's own pipe, burning that foul smoke that burned our lungs and beskunked our linens from a sort of chamber on its lee. And as I watched its devils chamber bubble with demonic purpose did I finally too hear the words of that baleful chant.

It has been years now since I, the lone survivor, clawed my tattered weed-rear end upon the shores of byob, but I will never forget the words of that siren's song: "hurf de durf, it's byob time!"

Siren's Song

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread