Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I was surfing the internet at midnight and I came upon a young man crying. as I approached, I noticed a strange greenish glow enveloping him. I asked him what was wrong, and he shuddered before letting out an earth-shattering howl of anguish, "I thought this was the chill forum!"

the next thing I can recall is that I awoke safe in my own bed. it was morning, and surely the night before was nothing but a dream. then I noticed my search history led to the Something Awful Comedy Gas Chamber.

after years of careful research, I am certain that night I encountered a variant of the Sea Hag, only this one seemed to originate from the bowels of the forums--a lost soul jettisoned from the blue forum, cursed to haunt the internet with his plaintive keening until the end of days.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread