Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ehud posted:

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football but St. Peter is like, "you did nothing to help all those kids and the big guy sentences you to eternal torment in hell where you will burn forever and ever you piece of poo poo" hahahahahaha

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football and St. Peter is like, "gently caress yeah football. linebacker U. c'mere joe, lets go to bisexual swedish girl island"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Alaois posted:

i'm imagining that, except it's everyone who's ever attended penn state or lives in state college

I mean that's basically what central Pennsylvania is already.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ehud posted:

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football but St. Peter is like, "you did nothing to help all those kids and the big guy sentences you to eternal torment in hell where you will burn forever and ever you piece of poo poo" hahahahahaha

At least he can hang out with Bear Bryant, and I imagine Bobby Bowden will show up pretty soon as well.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Ehud posted:

I can't. Because hell isn't real and neither is heaven! Paterno is dead and his legacy is forever ruined! That's enough for me.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Toilet Mouth posted:

At least he can hang out with Bear Bryant, and I imagine Bobby Bowden will show up pretty soon as well.

Oh Bear Bryant is a racist shithead so there's no way he's going to Heaven

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

AAA DOLFAN posted:

please don't troll

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yeah, I meant they're all hanging out in hell. Vince Lombardi's there too (Catholic). I don't think there's a lot to suggest Bear was a racist though, not when you grade him on a curve anyway.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Toilet Mouth posted:

I don't think there's a lot to suggest Bear was a racist though

Head Coach Alabama 1958-1982

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Not a lot? Bryant admitted to not wanting to recruit black people. He even said White People were better athletes, and eventually said he didn't recruit black people because he was afraid to. Hiding behind the "Social climate" (his actual words) in defense of not recruiting black people... meh. Dude was a racist but I doubt he was one of those super evil caricature racists that donned a hood

Obviously Joe Pa is in the way worse hell, like "pineapple up the rear end backwards" type hell.. but still

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Not a lot? Bryant admitted to not wanting to recruit black people. He even said White People were better athletes, and eventually said he didn't recruit black people because he was afraid to. Hiding behind the "Social climate" (his actual words) in defense of not recruiting black people... meh. Dude was a racist but I doubt he was one of those super evil caricature racists that donned a hood

Obviously Joe Pa is in the way worse hell, like "pineapple up the rear end backwards" type hell.. but still

Why did you capitalize "White People"?

makes you think

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Thus the grading on a curve

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I can't. Because hell isn't real and neither is heaven! Paterno is dead and his legacy is forever ruined! That's enough for me.

THATS WHY I SAID IMAGINE YOU DOLT

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

Why did you capitalize "White People"?

makes you think

Because I hate white people

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Because there's no afterlife, I unironically want to dig up his corpse and put it on trial like he's an antipope.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Because I hate white people

trap sprung

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kim Jong Il posted:

Because there's no afterlife, I unironically want to dig up his corpse and put it on trial like he's an antipope.

what if there is an afterlife and this is it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

is this the afc north thread?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

is this the afc north thread?

It's about all the worst people you can think of, so yeah.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

If it makes anyone feel better the PSU administration denied the allegations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ehud posted:

But how can that be when martyrs are the first to enter into heaven?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think The University of Pennsylvania State should find/replace any and all instances of Joe Paterno found anywhere on campus, whether in records, on buildings, or whatever with the phrase "Joe Paterno Who Basically Raped Kids"

Who wouldn't want to go to the Joe Paterno Who Basically Raped Kids Library?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

AAA DOLFAN posted:

i cant wait until our kids all talk about how we were irredeemable pieces of poo poo because we all knowingly used electronics dug up by african slave labor and put together by chinese peasants under the rule of an iron fisted dictator

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Can Newton is better than Jameis Winston.

Not sure which level of hell he belongs in though.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Scionix posted:

i cant wait until our kids all talk about how we were irredeemable pieces of poo poo because we all knowingly used electronics dug up by african slave labor and put together by chinese peasants under the rule of an iron fisted dictator

Hell me too. Peace in our lifetimes.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I try not to think everybody that attends PSU and is a JoePa truther is really a bad person. I think they're just really loving naïve and stupid and probably completely blinded to how big of a piece of poo poo JoePa was by their love and loyalty to him. It's like the friend who has a really bitchy awful girlfriend and everybody realizes how much she sucks except the friend .

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Ty1990 posted:

I try not to think everybody that attends PSU and is a JoePa truther is really a bad person. I think they're just really loving naïve and stupid and probably completely blinded to how big of a piece of poo poo JoePa was by their love and loyalty to him. It's like the friend who has a really bitchy awful girlfriend and everybody realizes how much she sucks except the friend .

Also they generally have no understanding of the facts and such, like anything that was in the news.

Hell, you could probably find someone that thinks some guy named Ben Gazi was killed to cover up that Volkswagen caused the Fukushima nuclear accident with fracking.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
hey joe...what the christshitting gently caress

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Can someone tell me what Joe Paterno did

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
He died.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

he did nothing, which is the issue

if there were a heaven, joe gibbs would be going to it. as it is though, i hope his ultimate dmt dose is very pleasurable and gives him the platonic ideal of an offensive line.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oh ok

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Joe heard that his buddy liked to rape kids but worked in a college. This was a big problem, all the kids were too old! He got his buddy a job at an organization with only kids. Joe is good.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

shiksa posted:

he did nothing, which is the issue

This really isn't true tho, he actively helped cover up the systematic rape of children.

Then the vast majority of the a school got mad when he got called out for doing so.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm sure you all have, but have you considered that JoPa is basically a Hitler?

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.

TubeStank posted:

I'm sure you all have, but have you considered that JoPa is basically a Hitler?

Who used to have the avatar with Paterno superimposed on the concentration camp gates? That should be the background of this thread.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am still generally amazed at the mental gymnastics people make to absolve Paterno of blame.

Even the most generous interpretation of the indisputable facts portrays him as dangerously indifferent.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Joe Paterno also did 9/11.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am still generally amazed at the mental gymnastics people make to absolve Paterno of blame.

Even the most generous interpretation of the indisputable facts portrays him as dangerously indifferent.

I'm strangely vexed how you could go to work every day with a dude like Sandusky, knowing what you knew.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Yoshifan823 posted:

I think The University of Pennsylvania State should find/replace any and all instances of Joe Paterno found anywhere on campus, whether in records, on buildings, or whatever with the phrase "Joe Paterno Who Basically Raped Kids"

uh the University of Pennsylvania [State] is an ivy league school in Philadelphia founded by Benjamin Franklin get it right buster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Heaven and Hell are real.

• Locked thread