Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will you vote for in the Election?
Palmer United Party
Australian Labor Party
Liberal Party of Australia / National Party Coalition
Australian Greens
Katter's Australia Party
Liberal Democratic Party
Jacqui Lambie Network
Glenn Lazarus Team
Nick Xenophon Team
Australian Liberty Alliance
View Results

• Locked thread
Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Badger of Basra posted:

why'd they stop counting? did the australians decide to claim july 4th as a new holiday?

A bunch of votes have to be transported, and after some were lost in 2013 (forcing a Senate by-election in WA) they are taking more security precautions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
count faster dickheads

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

This is not the election Australia needs, but the election it deserves.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
So is it still a tie?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

point of return posted:

So is it still a tie?

nah, the result isn't even known to that extent

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

no seats have been declared. it's still unknown.

Turnbull is meeting with FNQ independent Bob Katter to talk him into helping him form government.

meanwhile...
"Well I've made it very clear. I've made it very clear before and I'm surprised that you would imagine it was possible that we would be doing deals with the Greens or Independents"
- Malcolm Turnbull, P.M., 30 May 2016, Emu Plains NSW.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Pretty sure his weasel out there is "I was wondering why you thought we would get less than 76 seats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Turnbull is still saying jobs and growth and how exciting it all is before running away like David Cameron at pressers. All very bizarre.

• Locked thread