Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Girl basic things get a lot of attention (here's another one: pumpkin spice lattes), we should throw in some guy basic things too

Superhero movies
Coors Light
Jack Daniels
Nickelback
PlayStations and Xboxes both count I think
Frank's Red Hot
MTN Dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Dallas Cowboys
Any other sports team from Texas
Any other thing from Texas
Texas

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Basic nerd culture:

Monty Python
They Might Be Giants
Minecraft
8-bit versions of things that are not 8-bit
Fedorae

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing basic things, not sure and absolute markers of good taste

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i think youre confusing basic bros and white trash

I said MTN Dew not Faygo
And I said Nickelback not Big & Rich
and uh Coors Light not High Life, and Frank's not Tabasco

e: Texas not West Virginia

also Target not Walmart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Anderron Shi posted:

What the gently caress are you trying to say about tabasco?

that the kind of people who get really enthusiastic about tabasco and put it on everything are largely the same kinds of people who like those other things, and also they have no taste buds left because they burned them all off with peppery salt acid

• Locked thread