Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Gels and chews seemed really gimmicky to me until I tried them. I've never been into the *ades because I feel like it's just sugar water and even tho lots of pros can be seen drinking some I always just do water. But I was given one of those Gatorade gel packs and I really feel like it gives me a boost when I'm trying to power through a long stretch. It could be a placebo, but even if so I do find the chews to be refreshing and get rid of that lovely dry mouth feeling without having to use up precious water. This boring post brought to you by Gatorade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread