Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tits or rear end, pick one. No Goku.
Tits
rear end
View Results

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ok, we all like the women. We have our own metrics for other things. There is just something about the women that we all enjoy.

So.

Are you a "boob" guy or a "butt" guy?

Which end of the hourglass, cause come on fellas, we all know we look at it. Which are you on the supporting side of?

We all would enjoy a woman that her intentions aligned with our own. I'm talking your base rear end, alligator brain. The part of you that says, "yum"

Crucify me if you wish, I care not. This is a something, that ANY rational person understands as a hereditary preference.

Very basic, very crass.

Tits or rear end, people whom prefer the "fairer" sex? That's about as base as I can put it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buncha fags ITT

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Man who speak with limf wist is no man at all

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
insert gif of grandpa simpson entering and then kind of walking in a weird circle as he puts his hat and coat on the hat and coat stick and then he leaves but in the episodes its because barts there

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

i'm homosexual

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That's no how you use whom, OP. Voted 1.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like all the parts of the lady, I'm not some psychological butcher picking them apart dude. :jerkbag:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Pony Incident posted:

insert gif of grandpa simpson entering and then kind of walking in a weird circle as he puts his hat and coat on the hat and coat stick and then he leaves but in the episodes its because barts there

Idiot, he came in acting casual like he was supposed to be there, saw there was someone watching the door to keep the riffraff out, and then left.

Then he realized that someone was Bart and came back in to yell at him.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like tits because good tits don't last forever, you only have at most 10 years to enjoy them in their perky youthfulness. A girl can keep her butt in shape until shes 50, which is nice, but nothing beats the just ripe perky tits in my opinion.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

needs pics of tits

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm in it for the pie

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
voted rear end but that's a lie. I choose my women based on hat size. I have an inkling that a larger head equals better intelligence. a more intelligent woman would lead to more intelligent offspring and future hegemony of the Kuato Clan.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Idiot, he came in acting casual like he was supposed to be there, saw there was someone watching the door to keep the riffraff out, and then left.

Then he realized that someone was Bart and came back in to yell at him.

you loving idiot, you dumbass. get theh ell out of here before i kick your goddamn rear end

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
how is this not a checkbox poll? bad form OP

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
def rear end

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

The Pony Incident posted:

you loving idiot, you dumbass. get theh ell out of here before i kick your goddamn rear end

Wow, get a room you two. This is a thread for people who prefer women, can't you loving read! :colbert:

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Kuato posted:

Wow, get a room you two. This is a thread for people who prefer women, can't you loving read! :colbert:

stay out of this kauto i don't want you getting hurt. i'm gonna get my shotgun you call the boys up

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also in the argument of tits vs rear end. A nasty rear end is far worse than nasty tits in my opinion.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I like leg hair.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

I like leg hair.

eww

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

That's no how you use whom, OP. Voted 1.

GFY and thank you :tipshat:

mdm posted:

how is this not a checkbox poll? bad form OP

Because if you prefer women, you prefer women. This is to delineate, which part, YOUR BASER instinct is attracted to. You giant loving turbo sperg. I'm sure you could make a, Which part of the locomotive are you attracted to thread yourself. GFY. TYIA

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lmao if you didnt vote for boobs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
rofl if you didnt vote rear end

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

Because if you prefer women, you prefer women. This is to delineate, which part, YOUR BASER instinct is attracted to. You giant loving turbo sperg. I'm sure you could make a, Which part of the locomotive are you attracted to thread yourself. GFY. TYIA

my post has nothing to do with the topic and is standard issue posting for all noncheckbox poll threads, men who like women can like checkbox polls too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

rofl if you didnt vote rear end

always vote rear end

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

#PAWGshack

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

VendaGoat posted:

Ok, we all like the women. We have our own metrics for other things. There is just something about the women that we all enjoy.

So.

Are you a "boob" guy or a "butt" guy?

Which end of the hourglass, cause come on fellas, we all know we look at it. Which are you on the supporting side of?

We all would enjoy a woman that her intentions aligned with our own. I'm talking your base rear end, alligator brain. The part of you that says, "yum"

Crucify me if you wish, I care not. This is a something, that ANY rational person understands as a hereditary preference.

Very basic, very crass.

Tits or rear end, people whom prefer the "fairer" sex? That's about as base as I can put it.

Ur gay

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I like tits on a lady.

I also like butts on a lady (only one butt actually).

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
rear end man all the way baby.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
That's loving gross dude

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

99 Headmates posted:

That's loving gross dude

Don't badonkadonk shame, just vote.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

99 Headmates posted:

That's loving gross dude

Lol if you would not piledrive that booty.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Don't badonkadonk shame, just vote.

vote rear end

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

HEY APPLEWHITE

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Ya stink!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

vote rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

why am I always trying to start poo poo

• Locked thread